JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

they aint dropping below 300

only a few wuill sell before that if you are lucky and find em at the right time like with every shoe
Are you sure about that? Your sources did say these were a GR. Look at all the numbers. According to your sources info the resell price shouldnt be high.

Where does the 72 number come from on finishline?

Can't believe I was able to get a pair at 8:03 if there were only 72.. Cancel city?

Where does the 72 number come from on finishline?

Can't believe I was able to get a pair at 8:03 if there were only 72.. Cancel city?

Customer Support. THey were supposed to order me a pair, but because the shoes were so limited they couldn't even cop.

Don't give up. Some stores are receiving Bred 1's tonight up until Monday. Late shipments are pretty common. Keep calling.

Got played at blends in Santa Ana. They sent out a newsletter saying they were gonna do a general release then when the employees get there they decided to a raffle. They only had 13 pairs. I was 1st in line and everything :smh: these raffles are a joke. It should be 1st come 1st serve.

WELPPPPPPPPPPPP just lost 0-20 raffles. Lost online on all sites. Taking the biggest L of the month.

Caved in to eBay :smh:

This is the first release I've ever stayed up for, cannot believe the difficulty I was going to experience :lol:

Would never consider camping out, waking up at 5am or paying those outstanding eBay reseller prices but these are my 2nd favorite J's ever. HAD to cop. Good shh/F u to all of you who got multiple pairs/paid retail :smh: :lol:

they aint dropping below 300

only a few wuill sell before that if you are lucky and find em at the right time like with every shoe
Are you sure about that? Your sources did say these were a GR. Look at all the numbers. According to your sources info the resell price shouldnt be high.

sources said they would be readily avaliable, i took that as a GR

they were half right since tech, they were everywhere.

and how am i wrong about them not dropping below $300? its obvious

not that many pairs, OG color, good quality. these>>>Royals. these aint going under $300 unless you find someone strapped for cash

sources said they would be readily avaliable, i took that as a GR

they were half right since tech, they were everywhere.

and how am i wrong about them not dropping below $300? its obvious

not that many pairs, OG color, good quality. these>>>Royals. these aint going under $300 unless you find someone strapped for cash

Theyre everywhere in the Philly group. Prices range from 250-280

Last edited:
Thanks to the SD Nt'er Ayoung who let it be known that he wasn't picking up his size 11 which happened to be my size. After going 0 for the raffles and striking out online, I now have a pair in my hand at 1:30pm PST. Never thought my afternoon would end up this way. Sending good karma your way bud. :nthat:

Last edited:
And to the people that said this is "royal" limited, it doesn't seem like it at all around my area but it could differ from where you live.

Caved in to eBay
mean.gif

This is the first release I've ever stayed up for, cannot believe the difficulty I was going to experience
laugh.gif

Would never consider camping out, waking up at 5am or paying those outstanding eBay reseller prices but these are my 2nd favorite J's ever. HAD to cop. Good shh/F u to all of you who got multiple pairs/paid retail
mean.gif
laugh.gif
what was the damage?

you know what would be more dope.... If his feet were in them. I'm tired of this instagram bs

if you wanna take cool pictures go by a real camera and some photo editing software and travel the world... There's history, and culture, and wealth, and poverty, and landscapes, and gritty urban environments and dudes are just taking pictures of shoes. FOH
jk. the photos are great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom