JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The Story:  It's been a long journey, but I finally reached the end. I never thought in a million years that I would get these shoes, let alone for retail. I've been trolling this thread for about 3 months, but very lightly because it was still so far away. If you told me I wouldn't have had a pair locked up till the day before release I would have said you're crazy. This release has really been something else. The royals are my all-time favorite shoe (which I paid $225 for from Australia) and these come in a very close second. 

This release had me stressin hard. So much so that I almost couldn't enjoy the Holiday with the fam. Luckily, fellow NTer Grizz put me in my place and I was able to celebrate without worrying.

When I got the email yesterday, my stomach dropped, my vision went blurry and my heart started rapidly pounding. I couldn't believe I won the shiekh raffle after winning 0 Gamma XI's from them. I want to thank all the Bay Area people who shared their codes with me and helped each other out tremedously via PM. Without them, I would not have won.

The Pick-up: I strolled up to the Shiekh this morning and there was a gang of heads. I knew this couldn't be right because they only had about one of each size. I asked the dude in front of me if he won the raffle too, he said "Nah I'm just trying to buy a pair". 
mean.gif
 The Shiekh employee came out and told everyone if they didn't have a winning raffle ticket to kick rocks. I was the only one with a winner so I walked in, paid and left in less than a couple of minutes. 

This has been a great way to end the year. If you haven't gotten your pair yet I wish you all good luck. I know this has been a tough release, but hang in there and hopefully you'll all get your pair(s).

as long as my eastbay order arrives, I'm putting the red laces in my black toes
pimp.gif
 no more hunting for red laces with the right looking texture
laugh.gif

Those r the codes to enter the online raffle for sheikh shoes. U have to go to the store in person to ask for the codes. But a few good NTers post the codes here last week for the stores around the Bay Area. Big props to em again!
That was me I was the only one to make the NorCal list. Still struck out so if anybody can help me with a pair pm me

Last edited:
smh. I just wanted one pair. I've never felt so disappointed at striking out on a shoe. Struck out every way possible. I'm definitely not going to pay resell price no matter how bad I wanted this shoe. Congrats to those that was able to cop. This is probably gunna get me to quit on shoes for awhile.
ohwell.gif

This was literally me this morning when I struck out on NDC.

Picked mine up from sheikh this morning, again, props to whoever post the Bay Area raffle codes, if not, I got zero chance to cop these. Thought there's gonna be ppl around, but no, nobody, just me and the cashier in the store. In and out the store in 5mins, real easy. Hope my other pre order pair comes thru.
Which Sheikh you go to in the BAY?

after many hours at the camping spot and some scares because some goons didnt want to follow tge list and almost got away with it, me and my lady were 1 & 2 and a fellow cool niketalker that I met there was 3rd. Only 13 tickets were handed out and made it out safe and the journey was over. It was tiring but I had a good time not going to lie especially having some cool people there with you.

Just glad I got my pairs after the work I put in. Thank God!!!

View media item 714868

I had to do it guys. ..

Edit: shotout to my lady for wanting to do this with me, she stuck it through and didn't complain. :nthat:

Last edited:
after many hours at the camping spot and some scares because some goons didnt want to follow tge list and almost got away with it, me and my lady were 1 & 2 and a fellow cool niketalker that I met there was 3rd. Only 13 tickets were handed out and made it out safe and the journey was over. It was tiring but I had a good time not going to lie especially having some cool people there with you.

I had to do it guys. ..
HUNGRY HOWIES is the BEST

So i'm seeing people who got a pair and even some who got 2 complaining that they wanted more?? Seriously be lucky you got A pair, much less multiples considering how limited and hyped as these were. It's folks like me who put in maaad work only to come up empty handed smh the greed

smh. I just wanted one pair. I've never felt so disappointed at striking out on a shoe. Struck out every way possible. I'm definitely not going to pay resell price no matter how bad I wanted this shoe. Congrats to those that was able to cop. This is probably gunna get me to quit on shoes for awhile.
ohwell.gif

This was literally me this morning when I struck out on NDC.
Same story here except I was out in the freezing cold since 10 last night and to literally be a few spots away from getting a ticket and hearing them say "No more shoes left" after handing out all the tickets for the Kobe's & 1's smh beyond disappointed  

Last edited:
is a trade for royal 1s straight up a fair trade?
I would say so. All depends how you value them or which u like more.

Also keep in mind these were more available than the royals in the usa but not easy to get by any means

View media item 714868

I had to do it guys. ..

Edit: shotout to my lady for wanting to do this with me, she stuck it through and didn't complain. :nthat:

#pizzafam

View media item 714880

Back
Top Bottom