JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Finally got some damb sleep.. now it's time to eat  
smokin.gif
did you get your pair gil?
nerd.gif

frown.gif
this just hit my soul
Man you don't even know the half of it smh the worst part is the people who had "homies" cutting the line with tons of people who got there before them. This release took alot out of me and I've never went home empty handed during a camp. Even copped the royals in my size but this was a whole nother animal. Makes me wanna just take my chances online

You're not wrong in what you say. But these haven't been given the proper general release treatment since 2001... After that, you had the strap Jordan 1 bred's from 08, the DMP package 1's, and then the infamous banned 1's a couple of years back......

The point is, these shoes can/will sell regardless of how many times they are issued because the color way and history of the shoe sells itself. Jordan Brand is doing a big disservice to many people who might not have even had this color way before...simply because they chose to limit the production numbers of a staple color way in the Air Jordan history...

This shoe is exceptionally easy to make, and for what they are charging at $140 a pair, comparatively speaking from the $65 retail price of the 85's, they could afford to make these in higher numbers.

December is the highest grossing month for a lot of companies. Jordan Brand KNEW these would sell and STILL made it very difficult to obtain. This is why I say they did not want a lot of people's money.

Anybody who thinks that this shoe needs to be limited to create hype is sadly mistaken. This is an iconic shoe, and should have been allocated in bigger supplies to meet the demand.
I don't disagree with you one bit....I think you're spot on - my issue is that we don't see that the "iconocism and nostalgia" is fleeting.....

Nike knows they need the next generation up on the releases. They could retro this twice a year and it will sell out

To those of us who were born in the 80's, watched him play and emulated it through the purchases, it makes sense...we are a dying breed.

hence, CW like the gamma's come out, hype ensues and Nike rakes it in. 

It's like the video game companies....let's use Nintendo....they put out new IP's (intellectual properties) and the hopes are to lure in new markets.

They release a new Mario only once/twice every generational system release....why? they know these are the best sellers....it's to use the existing market to bring in the profit...

This is all proven market research....I'll see if the can find the papers I researched in my grad program concerning market persuasion and analytics....it is a good read and helps paint the picture as to why companies like Nike do what they do when it comes to popular product releases...

and if you don't want to read the post...keep scrolling...this is a forum, this is the point...to have a discussion....

Last edited:
i was very unprepared for GS. Didnt realize the game trickled into GS territory.

Now for my pairs to arrive. Looking at their pairs is making me envious.
Yeah I have been noticing more and more people are selling GS sizes at reseller prices
Crazy shoe bubble right now

all these people waiting for shipping confirmation rubbing it in lol

if you have an extra size 9.5 or 10 PLEASE hook me up niketalk fam 

Last edited:
Caution: after striking out on black/red 1s, you should not drive or operate heavy machinery.
May cause nausea vomiting and diarrhea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom