JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Wouldn't be the first time a rep was wrong

Yea I mean I don't know if they meant like 72,000 or 7200 or what........but 72? And people in here copped off FNL? It doesn't add up. If there was 72? It would be virtually impossible to cop especially with the bots out there.

Shoe palace at Serramonte mall here in the bay area was making people buy 5 $25 shirts if they wanted to buy the Bred 1's :smh:

lol that shoe palace has always been shady. it's the only way they make money off those wack *** shirts they sell.

Nope, it didn't even work for him
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm with you fam. I'm a 3's and 5's guy.....for me the Black Cement is what got me into the shoe game so that's like my #1 right there. I got a feeling that release is gonna be crazy too.

Cant wait for them 3s either...i have a good feeling that these will be released 2014...Well just wait and see...

Last edited:
Wouldn't be the first time a rep was wrong

Yea I mean I don't know if they meant like 72,000 or 7200 or what........but 72? And people in here copped off FNL? It doesn't add up. If there was 72? It would be virtually impossible to cop especially with the bots out there.

I think the spa makes fnl bots the least used out of the major sites because the site itself isn't accessible for a time period plus fnl was so tore up this morning that have a fully automated process would less than likely.

Caught up on the thread and congrats to who copped  
smokin.gif
 some of your stories I've been reading are crazy, good always revolves back to you guys who do good and even some who don't deserve it,  resellers on the other hand 
mean.gif
, this has been the thread I've been most active in since my time of joining NT, I'm still working on helping a few of you guys you know who you are, but again I can't deny the love I have for the NT pizza fam 
pimp.gif

my eastbay order is ready to ship

just got the call for my local HoH this late

the shoe gods rewarded me with my patience with my grails

My EB cop was so lucky tbh, I kept mashing ATC button, kept getting error message, and randomly when I'd try clicking the button it'd say QTY limit of 1. Reloaded the page, went to cart, and checked out.

I think the spa makes fnl bots the least used out of the major sites because the site itself isn't accessible for a time period plus fnl was so tore up this morning that have a fully automated process would less than likely.

That's right, Bot for FNL is useless once spa page hit. I don't even bother using it. Copped plenty on FnL just waiting spa page out.

yeaaaa

report me bruh, i havent broke any rules december 2013 join date.

Pretty sure that giving out fake sites is against the rules. The fact that you even posted fakes in this thread is against the rules.

And also, I have an 05 screen name. Newbie. You haven't contributed anything to NT but grievances against you & supporting fake sites.

i didnt give out a fake site..

everyone them selves asked me for the info when i posted the pics

once again, report me. mods are in here all day, they seen all my posts. if i broke any rules or knowingly told anyone to purchase fakes or anything. my posts would be deleted, i would have received a warning or ban.

sweet, i was on NT since 05, who are you again? i contribute on this site all the day everyday. those who actually care can tell you that. i dont need to say anything else

go do something else bruh, keep my name out your mouth

Back
Top Bottom