JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Eastbay status changed from "wAiting for approval" to "in process" I placed my order at 8:50. Hoping they did not over sell.

Last edited:
The toughest decision about this release to me was do I keep the black laces in or the red ones...lol

Last edited:
i dont see any in the classifieds, and we cant discuss it over here as well..sheesh...i rather score on NT then resort to the madness on the bay smh

It's gonna be a struggle my dude. I've seen some on my local CL. If you're trying to get a pair, I'd do it ASAP before peeps start trying to sell off GM's as legit more than what is going around online as it is

Last edited:

I got a size 4.5, 5, and a sz.10. The 10 is about to be traded locally for a sz.12 in about an hour.
mean.gif

i just noticed some of the naysayers on being able to cop these for not rape prices are the same people on one of the facebook groups peddling their pairs.

My source is my own common sense and eyeballs. The same stores I tried to cop Royals from had double bred stock. Villa is a prime example of this. Not every Villa received Royals but all Villa's received Breds. In fact, only 2 Villas in Chicago received the Royals and got only 8 pairs a piece. Saint Alfred's received 7 pairs of Royals and 20+ pairs of Breds etc etc. Some might say allocation was different but I don't agree with that assertion. IMO more Breds were produced yet you still have virtually the same prices for both shoes. Breds are just more highly thought of in the world outside of NT.

As far as his attempt goes, he stated he liked Breds more than Royals. That is his opinion of which I agree with. I could careless how many times they retroed. Him stating that Royals have only retroed once was just incorrect and insignificant in my opinion.
They didn't "restock" 

I know that Villa holds pairs for openings of new stores or for refreshes. I guess you could call it a restock by the literal meaning but it's more that they held the pairs for use later and not given more pairs or found pairs in a warehouse or whatever. That could also be a reason not all Villas got pairs is that they held them for later or could be just poor allocation.  I'd assume the same is for HoH openings. 

Anyway, I'd look for Breds at the new Villa opening in Philadelphia on Chestnut. Opening in January I believe, should have some shoes that released this year. 

Just for people asking -- I received a confirmation email from FTL the day of the release. No shipping confirmation yet. Called Foot Locker customer service, and they said they wont ship out until Monday and that she used my customer/order number to confirm that I have a pair that "is in the warehouse," obviously take that the way you want to -- but for the people asking about FTL/Eastbay/FA, I would until tomorrow (Monday) to see if that shipping confirmation goes out. Probably wont be able to chill until they're in my hands but still.

Just bought another pair for $330. On the hunt for DS 2013 Royals next..

Couldn't resist buying the Bred since I know sooner or later GM pairs will all be around the marketplace and a lot of pairs will be unds

I'm done. Kept thinking about it and i'm over it. There are a lot of valid reasons to be mad but to waddle in self pity or try to understand why a simple pair of sneakers should determine my elation. Moving on. Personally tuesday or wednesday may be a last decent shot a reasonable price. Crazy to think that these are going more than white infrared 6 preorders. I'm just shocked!!! 6s are the most coveted model behind the overhyped 11. Ijs Good luck and be smart

That's exactly what it is
roll.gif

Keep hope alive guys
smile.gif
I see cancelled pairs going up first, then quarterly restock, all-star game timed restock, random restock.  not saying they will restock at every opportunity, i'm just saying i've got hope some of us will acquire if any of these should occur.  i wasn't planning on wearing them until spring anyway.

They didn't "restock" 

I know that Villa holds pairs for openings of new stores or for refreshes. I guess you could call it a restock by the literal meaning but it's more that they held the pairs for use later and not given more pairs or found pairs in a warehouse or whatever. That could also be a reason not all Villas got pairs is that they held them for later or could be just poor allocation.  I'd assume the same is for HoH openings. 

Anyway, I'd look for Breds at the new Villa opening in Philadelphia on Chestnut. Opening in January I believe, should have some shoes that released this year. 
True but they will do the samething with these Breds. You will see them pop at new store openings and random refreshes. 

Back
Top Bottom