JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Since eveyone else is doing it, i figure I'll contribute this to the thread. I like to call it "red vs blue". 2001 Royals by the way......
smokin.gif

Just found out a family friend copped a sz 10 of these on Jimmy Jazz online at 7:50 on Saturday.

Didn't even want the shoe.  Just wandered online to see them, saw a pair available, and ordered it to resell.

mean.gif

my nbastore order shipped earlier today, sz 14 lol, only sz i was able to add to cart and i was on the link within 1 second of it being posted on tweetdeck.

I just traded a pair of DS Cool Grey 11s for a pair of DS Bred 1s straight up.  I have another pair of CG 11s and I thought it was a good trade.  What do you guys think?

Glad I don't have raffle problems with rigging at my HOH, I think because it's less than a year old. The thing is they did FCFS for these 
sick.gif

Was able to go to my local mall this morning to buy the unclaimed pairs, everyone slept walked out with 5 pairs mens and kids... got 2 gamma 12's yesterday using the same method... 
mean.gif

I know someone here will be salty, but what kills me is people are mad at dudes who copped multiple pairs, but its not like you were gonna road trip from Cali to get a pair from a mall in Dc. 

Back
Top Bottom