JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Visiting the bay and passed by Niketown SF and a dude working there told me they only raffled one pair of bred 1's compared to the 50 pairs of Gammas they had last week

Was able to go to my local mall this morning to buy the unclaimed pairs, everyone slept walked out with 5 pairs mens and kids... got 2 gamma 12's yesterday using the same method... 
mean.gif

I know someone here will be salty, but what kills me is people are mad at dudes who copped multiple pairs, but its not like you were gonna road trip from Cali to get a pair from a mall in Dc. 
what spot was this?

because people are making out to be that i went and told people to buy fakes just for fun?

didnt every member earlier in this thread vouch by those links and that legit/fake comparison or did i just dream it up?

people go and quote each other and talk crap to/about me yet when its time to explain and actually do so, it gets ignored.

i guess thats what happens when you try and argue with unintelligent little kids who use mommy and daddies credit cards to get kicks.

Bro how old are you? You gotta be like 15.

Was able to go to my local mall this morning to buy the unclaimed pairs, everyone slept walked out with 5 pairs mens and kids... got 2 gamma 12's yesterday using the same method... 
mean.gif

I know someone here will be salty, but what kills me is people are mad at dudes who copped multiple pairs, but its not like you were gonna road trip from Cali to get a pair from a mall in Dc. 
That is not flying in Cali.... Employee scooped everything after pick up times.

My Bred 1 sob story

I was about to go to Nike Las Vegas and leave my house at 10. I would've got there at 10:20-10:30. I called them tho to see what they'd do with leftover pairs. The guy said no word yet, but keep an eye on twitter. My friend told me they sold the last size 9 at 10:30.

Last edited:
My Bred 1 sob story

I was about to go to Nike Las Vegas and leave my house at 10. I would've got there at 10:20-10:30. I called them tho to see what they'd do with leftover pairs. The guy said no word yet, but keep an eye on twitter. My friend told me they sold the last size 9 at 10:30.

Welp.

That is not flying in Cali.... Employee scooped everything after pick up times
yea i thought that would happen here too.. I got lucky i guess. No limit either, both stores ask me how many pairs i wanted... thought it was a prank or something..  All though yesterday when i asked about the unclaimed pairs the employees were saying after 24hrs, but apparently i found out its after 6 pm.. 

Back
Top Bottom