JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

What?

I think you just post just to post.

Fab gets Jordan's because he has a couple of million of followers on Twitter. They get free swag in exchange for posting the pic. Why, because those pics circulate on the internet, instagram and blogs to increase hype.

I've probably been buying sneakers before you were born. Acting like you're saying something mind blowing and new :lol:

I clearly made my point, these releases aren't fair and it doesn't matter how many shoes are available. As long as Nike doesn't make it hard on the bots and makes every release a general release, the people who really want these shoes will have a slim chance of copping. I'm sure we all by now agree that the in store aspect isn't honest and the online aspect isn't fair either with these bots. Maybe the celebrities have nothing to do with general public getting their shoes, but when I hear Fat Joe saying that if he goes to a store and that particular store has the shoe he "needs" and buys out every pair in his size it makes me double guess of what's going on and how that hinders that particular communities chances of getting a shoe because he isn't the only one walking into a store flaunting his money. What good is a restock if the same people who beat us the first time just flipped all their $140-$150 shoe's (depending on the sales tax) for $300+ and have a fat wallet to spend on a restock? All I'm saying is this hobby we're participating is getting more and more corrupted and there's nothing being done to stop it. If you still don't understand that my main point is that there's crazy corruption involved I don't know any other obvious way to word it out and explain it for you bro.

Congrats to those who copped on that CR restock 
pimp.gif
all gone.
mean.gif

what sizes did they restocked?

So why did you mention it?
Homie was talking bout the Mayor, n how he can just go Cawp without doing Raffles and Whatever...

I'm just speaking about the facts of this So-Called "Sneakergame"

not hating or judging Broski… Just talking about the facts

I clearly made my point, these releases aren't fair and it doesn't matter how many shoes are available. As long as Nike doesn't make it hard on the bots and makes every release a general release, the people who really want these shoes will have a slim chance of copping. I'm sure we all by now agree that the in store aspect isn't honest and the online aspect isn't fair either with these bots. Maybe the celebrities have nothing to do with general public getting their shoes, but when I hear Fat Joe saying that if he goes to a store and that particular store has the shoe he "needs" and buys out every pair in his size it makes me double guess of what's going on and how that hinders that particular communities chances of getting a shoe because he isn't the only one walking into a store flaunting his money. What good is a restock if the same people who beat us the first time just flipped all their $140-$150 shoe's (depending on the sales tax) for $300+ and have a fat wallet to spend on a restock? All I'm saying is this hobby we're participating is getting more and more corrupted and there's nothing being done to stop it. If you still don't understand that my main point is that there's crazy corruption involved I don't know any other obvious way to word it out and explain it for you bro.

Limited sneaker releases aren't supposed to be fair.

Go get some sketchers if you want fair.

Limited sneaker releases aren't supposed to be fair.

Go get some sketchers if you want fair.

You keep changing your main point, I'm not even sure what your main point is anymore. You're talking to me about "stop looking to displace blame and excuses." because these Bred 1's were so limited and now you're telling me that limited releases should remain limited and available in low quantities like they were? So which one is it, do you want to talk about possible solutions and how we all can possibly get the shoe we really want or how the situation should remain how it is? Because you keep going back and forth. Frankly, I could care less, money ain't a thing to me. If I want I can pay resale price kr retail price, I'm just I've done both and neither situation has made me lose sleep at night as long as I got what I want. On Tuesday I'm picking up the infrared 3lab5's I won a raffle to, it's the only store that got the 1's, 11's, and 12's nearby. If they don't have any of those left in my size then I'm gladly copping a pair from a reseller. By the way, I'm pretty sure it's Skechers bruh.

only posting in here to get a notification when a restock occurs if it ever happens...

by far the worst release I've ever been involved with in my life. camped out literally for a store to only receive 7 pairs... or so they say.

:lol: that's not my pair.  it's a pic someone posted about getting through at 10am pacific time.  I was posting it out of salt.

I'm still on the hunt for a sub $300 pair  :'(

Oh, well that changes everything lol do you wear kid's sizes? I'm sure there's a few reputable Ebay sellers selling small sizes for under $300, how far under $300 I'm not sure though :frown:

Congrats to all who copped...

Good Luck to all those like myself who are still on the hunt.....

Hopefully I can come up on these for a reasonable price/trade.....

All the adult sizes in south Florida are gone apparently. Can't find an ad on Craigslist for the life of me. There are some kid sizes though. If I can be of any help let me know. Some guy has size 4Y and 5.5Y.

You keep changing your main point, I'm not even sure what your main point is anymore. You're talking to me about "stop looking to displace blame and excuses." because these Bred 1's were so limited and now you're telling me that limited releases should remain limited and available in low quantities like they were? So which one is it, do you want to talk about possible solutions and how we all can possibly get the shoe we really want or how the situation should remain how it is? Because you keep going back and forth. Frankly, I could care less, money ain't a thing to me. If I want I can pay resale price kr retail price, I'm just I've done both and neither situation has made me lose sleep at night as long as I got what I want. On Tuesday I'm picking up the infrared 3lab5's I won a raffle to, it's the only store that got the 1's, 11's, and 12's nearby. If they don't have any of those left in my size then I'm gladly copping a pair from a reseller. By the way, I'm pretty sure it's Skechers bruh.

I'm really convinced you post just to post and will have 5,000 post by the end of 2014 :smh:

Have a nice day man.

No and please for the love of getting your sneakers please do NOT ask. This will be their last international release if everyone keeps bothering them

QFT!!!! Going by their twitter, they got the same dumbasses asking them if they got the order? is everything ok? when will you ship? It's like damn chill the **** out!!!! They're gonna hate Americans for bugging so much.

laugh.gif
that's not my pair.  it's a pic someone posted about getting through at 10am pacific time.  I was posting it out of salt.

I'm still on the hunt for a sub $300 pair  :'(
Oh, well that changes everything lol do you wear kid's sizes? I'm sure there's a few reputable Ebay sellers selling small sizes for under $300, how far under $300 I'm not sure though
frown.gif
naw I'm a 10.5 (though these are snug -- i tried on a friend's pair -- so I could probably fit an 11.)

One store where I'd locked down a pair for retail flipped the script on me the day before.

Then I had an acquaintance offer to sell me his size 10.5 he won from a raffle for $250 if I committed to the sale.  I decided to try online first, struck out, hit him up and he'd sold it to someone else.  I nearly threw up.

Last edited:
They need a site that actually updates buyers if they got payment or not first off.
You get a paypal receipt. Look at their response tweets... Everyone that got an order # via email with their paypal receipt has a confirmed order.... If you didn't get that email then your order probably didn't go through.

But if it didn't give you an error "out of stock" message then it went through. It's really simple. Payment = confirmation (at least that's what they've stated so far)

Back
Top Bottom