JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

30-50 euros shipping? 
eyes.gif

Welp there goes the resell prices!!! JB could at least made these more accessible. You think that buying nike products repeatedly that it would be some sort of perks involved. I propose a VIP program. Spend 2k in a calendar year and get to preorder any shoe from when you attain the 2k until a year later. If you preorder that 2k during the the vip status your perk is renewed on that annual date. I could dream right?

People used to be legit doing that but its part of the hustle now. More times than not they have no offer but use that as a play on emotions getting you to bite. Typical street hustle.
  serious, It happens every time ,right when im about to buy there's always a higher offer .What a joke
mean.gif

Has anyone ordered from that site before. They got some TD toro 4s ive been trying to find

I said this about 80 pages ago. The key to getting these kicks locally involves the art of negotiating. Money talks. To ME, an offer from someone else for a shoe i want means NOTHING if they aren't willing to make payment IMMEDIATELY. I've had many steals and great deals come my way because i told the FBer/CLer that i was willing to meet up RIGHT NOW and pay CASH immediately and that I'd drive to meet him ASAP or even to his "area". I firmly believe these can be had for between $250-300 LOCALLY if you know how to "hustle" and negotiate tactfully. GOOD Luck.
 he didn't have them in hand when we made the deal ,250-300 locally not in LA

So, my pair from Foreversneakz came in, they r legit :pimp:, and I think they got their pairs from villa, cuz a villa sticker is on the bottom of one of the shoes. It was a pre-order for $250 shipped about 2 weeks before RD, great deal compare to now. But need a size swap, journey continues.....

Has anyone ordered from that site before. They got some TD toro 4s ive been trying to find

If you're anywhere near chicago you should check out the two new Villa's opening tomorrow, they're doing a full restock on all of the 2013 Retro's except for the Gamma Blue 11's and 12's, Bred 1's (not sure), and infrared 3lab5 (but they'll be carrying the first 3lab5). I was going to try and cop the Fear Pack 4's, Toro 4's, and Taxi 12's but now that Shoedog made all of NT aware I'm just not even going to bother with out of state resellers being in the mix, but if you're in the area it's worth a shot I may be wrong.

Saw a ebay listing for bred 1 with recipe in a 10.5 but the receipt  was for a kids pair
roll.gif
dam scammers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom