JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I've seen A LOT of pairs on my local sneaker groups... More than usual.
nerd.gif

This i know everyone says the quality is amazing but i dont like the look of the leather. To me the smooth leather looks much better so as much as i will get flamed for this i say 2013 over banned 1s.

You are not alone. While like the leather on banneds, I prefer the 2013 leather.

My order section no longer shows my order. It just disappeared when I checked again. Have you tried clicking on the order? I did and it opened up a black screen. Then when I went back, the order #, Order amount, item disappeared from order
This is what shows up when I click my order number.

When I click "error" under the item. It brings me back to the Chimps homepage...

man cant even find a good deal on CL

sellers are getting away with selling GM pairs for 400 cause they have reciepts

SMH thats shady on a whole nother level
mean.gif

man cant even find a good deal on CL

sellers are getting away with selling GM pairs for 400 cause they have reciepts

SMH thats shady on a whole nother level
mean.gif
Thats been happening since the Concord release.

I have boys who were duped!

A receipt is not a guarantee!

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on 2001 Royals and 2013 Breds instead of the banned 1s 
pimp.gif
 Can't wait to receive my pair. I been looking for the 2001 Royals because 90% of the 2013 pairs are GM's on Ebay, even on TCC and JMsneakers. Let's be real, how do they have full stock runs 
mean.gif
 Also, quality on 2001 pair's are better than the 2013. 

Are the banned 1s TTS? Don't know if I should pull the trigger for $650 since its half a sz bigger. 

Banned 1s are 10x better than these, quality wise, imo. 650 isnt that bad for these, you could find them a little cheaper. size wise, you will be fine if its only a half size up.

example:

2013 Retro

View media item 723190

Banned 1s

View media item 723191
After seeing this pic........ F the 2013 retros, I'm saving up some extra cash and getting those banned 1's. :smokin
Me being so frustrated about this bred 1 release and seeing this pic just made me say F it and go all out. Just paid 780 for DS banned 1s. Smh. I think 780 is good though compared to what I've seen

Me being so frustrated about this bred 1 release and seeing this pic just made me say F it and go all out. Just paid 780 for DS banned 1s. Smh. I think 780 is good though compared to what I've seen
Wow that's a whole alot of moolah for 1 shoe, but hey whatever floats your boat. I passed $650 on the banned 1s because I would feel guilty afterwards and probably end up reselling it just like I did with the black/gold 1s. 

Pulled the trigger on 2001 Royals and 2013 Breds instead of the banned 1s :pimp:  Can't wait to receive my pair. I been looking for the 2001 Royals because 90% of the 2013 pairs are GM's on Ebay, even on TCC and JMsneakers. Let's be real, how do they have full stock runs :smh:  Also, quality on 2001 pair's are better than the 2013. 

TCC isn't legit and sells GM but JMsneakers is legit. I believe they gathered pairs from over seas and are just charging premium pricing for em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom