JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

IMO I think the price will just go down 2-3 years from now on the banned 1s, and will be on par as far as pricing with the 2013 pairs. Also, these have been retro'd multiple times. An example are the 95-96 OG pairs of Bred XIs, the quality on those are so much better than the 2012 bred XIs but yet no one is after them, and the price difference is not that far off between the 95/96, 2001, and 2013 pairs.

And for those asking why I left the size tag. I literally cut the lace bag off and put them on my feet. Then left for my New Years plans. Having the size tag doesn't bother me

SMH at dropping 700+ on a shoe that cost only $16 to make. I cannot comprehend it seriously. Retail or bust.
You think I'm not kicking myself for it. Banned 1's are collectible items IMO. I slept on them for a while and was always on the fence but I got a bonus at work so I thought if splurge on myself. I can always resell them and get $800 right back without a problem. That's the good thing about banned 1s.

You think I'm not kicking myself for it. Banned 1's are collectible items IMO. I slept on them for a while and was always on the fence but I got a bonus at work so I thought if splurge on myself. I can always resell them and get $800 right back without a problem. That's the good thing about banned 1s.

you cannot re-sell them worn and get 800 back.And if you re not planning on wearing them fam , why did you buy them?Not hostile , just curious man honestly.

Me being so frustrated about this bred 1 release and seeing this pic just made me say F it and go all out. Just paid 780 for DS banned 1s. Smh. I think 780 is good though compared to what I've seen
Wow that's a whole alot of moolah for 1 shoe, but hey whatever floats your boat. I passed $650 on the banned 1s because I would feel guilty afterwards and probably end up reselling it just like I did with the black/gold 1s. 
I would have hopped on 650. 780 was steep but you have the majority of resellers asking for 1000+ for a pair. I was thinking about blk/gld 1s but I'm not dropping 1000+. No way. And like you said. I can always move the banneds for 800 easy if I want my money back. I doubt the price on them will drop though. Let alone even find a pair 2-3 years from now. These things are scarce In DS condition

Back in the Bay now. Picked up my 2 pairs from the post office that came from Shelf Life, it's been sitting there for almost a week. They look amazing and the shipment packaging was nicely done to ensure they don't get damaged. Great job to those guys.
I was able to get my Royals from them last year and it was nicely packed too. I was hoping I could go back to them for the bred's this year but they threw a wrench in my plans by releasing them a week or so early!! Not many under the radar sites left out there.

Back
Top Bottom