JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

situation could have been avoided if he communicated with the buyer about his intentions BEFORE making the move. things tend to work out better that way.

I remember selling a pair of tan yeezys years ago. I had a 9 and a 10.5 but sold the 10.5 before this dude contacted me. I found a swap for my 9 for his 10.5 and shared the whole trade scenario with the buyer and my trade partner. I got his consent and sent pics to him and everything was gravy.
yep, JFD should have given the option for you to cancel your order and get a refund before going to the ebay route.

Last edited:
That's no way to do business man. 

You can miss me with that 10% on a future purchase fiasco..after a situation like that you'd never get my business again.

Welp at least you got a pair. 

Yah these first time ebay sellers tho. No damn common sense with no double boxing....

And the guy with multiple pairs from ndc....how did you pull that off? I went immediately and couldnt even add one pair to cart. Nike allowing these bots is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Yah these first time ebay sellers tho. No damn common sense with no double boxing....
To me that is just common sense regardless if you are selling on ebay for the first time. I am sure these same people have ordered shoes from other websites and have yet to receive a package like that. They are just being CHEAP!  

I don't know how you guys are saying those are legit.  Do you guys own the 2013 retro at all?!  Nevermind the fact that the eBay link provided is beyond suspect.  Pretty sure I've seen that one pic provided in that auction floating around as well.  Read the feedback!

"Lied in listing, used fake photo. Shipped used shoes. Horrible."

Not a single tagged pic in that auction, zero mention of authenticity, a person who left feedback blasting dude for being phony, person could've easily swapped that lace bag with another pair.  Lace bag just laying in the box?  C'mon son...

Send those back, fam.  You've been got.  That's beyond disrespectful.  It's straight up fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:

To me that is just common sense regardless if you are selling on ebay for the first time. I am sure these same people have ordered shoes from other websites and have yet to receive a package like that. They are just being CHEAP!  
Deff common sense. When I sold shoes for the first time via internet it wasn't even a thought to double box.

Damn that's messed up... No way to conduct a business like that. And a reputable NT'er owns the site also. Ask for more discount, file a dispute... 10% discount for future release is a slap on the face. It's an offer to get you off his back.

Don't know what the exact term is, but I'm referring to the invisible/smaller swoosh.

View media item 731945
My Project Blitz pair doesn't have them.

Wow, I never knew about that...probably made by the machine that cuts/makes the swooshes. If it makes you feel better, I checked my pairs from NDC and only 3 out of the four have the "ghost swoosh". I just checked my pairs of Royals and my DS pair has them, but the pair I use do not.

Also, fwiw Project Blitz is 100% legit.

my thing is how Did JFD know that the eBayer is legit. sounds like a shady store. First they take a long time to find you're size(that's a red flag, then they find a random seller on eBay and purchase that size for you and the pics don't match the item you got in the mail
mean.gif
. To add insult to injury the ebay seller has bad feedback and Cold city offers you 10 percent off next purchase, which is basically hush money.Now that's #COLD but that doesn't happen in my city

Last edited:
sucks cause im sure coldcity is usually a lot about these transactions and this killed his rep...... a mistake like that will do it to ya though

Wow, I never knew about that...probably made by the machine that cuts/makes the swooshes. If it makes you feel better, I checked my pairs from NDC and only 3 out of the four have the "ghost swoosh". I just checked my pairs of Royals and my DS pair has them, but the pair I use do not.

Also, fwiw Project Blitz is 100% legit.

Yeah. My Royals (picked up from Project Blitz) and my Shadows (purchased thru CRSVR) has the smaller swoosh. Wasn't questioning if Project Blitz was legit, I just didn't know if the Black/Reds had the ghost swoosh. Repped tho.

I guess the "ghost swoosh" isn't a GM indicator anymore. I have yet to see pics of GM pair (not fakes or AAA) but actual GM. Might invest in some to help fellow NTers.

Enough derailment from me.

Last edited:
must be nice to have doubles of these and the royals

Like everyone else, the Royals (or lack thereof) caught me completely off guard. During the scramble @sneakermane held me down for a pair, and my other came from Australia.

I knew the breds were going to be crazy so I signed up for every RSVP service in three states, used 2 different ATC services, 2 entries into every Shiekh store in two states, and attempted to buy from overseas on release night/day. Struck out everywhere except for one...shout out to @memphissfinest for coming through.

And the black toes....yeeshh

All things considered black toes were an easy cop

An outfit with a gold watch and royals >>

:pimp:

I don't know how you guys are saying those are legit.  Do you guys own the 2013 retro at all?!  Nevermind the fact that the eBay link provided is beyond suspect.  Pretty sure I've seen that one pic provided in that auction floating around as well.  Read the feedback!

"Lied in listing, used fake photo. Shipped used shoes. Horrible."

Not a single tagged pic in that auction, zero mention of authenticity, a person who left feedback blasting dude for being phony, person could've easily swapped that lace bag with another pair.  Lace bag just laying in the box?  C'mon son...

Send those back, fam.  You've been got.  That's beyond disrespectful.  It's straight up fraud.

Youre-God-Damn-Right-Walt-In-Breaking-Bad-Reaction-Gif.gif

Easy cop or not as much as I wear my Black Toes I wouldn't mind having a second pair. Nice.

How much do you reckon these will go for in future roughly?

I sold a pair for £310 shipped, should I have waited and tried to get more?

Thanks for your input and opinions on the issue guys. i know coldcity is probably reading this thread right now. im not gonna ask for a refund because i waited a whole year to get these. if these are real im going to keep them despite not being DS, i dont wanna have to go thru the process of looking for a ds pair in my size(tough as fuark) and i would have to pay more than what i paid to JFD($280) seeing how much they go for nowadays...but if these are GM i would like for JFD to exchange these for an authentic pair.

also thought about going thru paypal to ask for a partial refund as a NTer a few pages back suggested... but i preordered these and paid months in advance so it's probably well past any window for paypal buyer protection on my end. |I

Only thing i could think of is asking him if he could give me a proper discount. i want to preorder a pair of black/infrared 6 from jfd but at a reasonable, price. I dont have the luxury to wait in line for kicks or stay online on RD waiting for drops due to my job @ the office unfortunately. ive spoken to coldcity directly thru pm and he seems like a nice/good guy for the most part.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input and opinions on the issue guys. i know coldcity is probably reading this thread right now. im not gonna ask for a refund because if these ARE real i dont wanna have to go thru the process of looking for a ds pair in my size(tough as fuark) and i would have to pay more than what i paid to JFD($280) seeing how much they go for nowadays...and its a hassle to repackge them and ship them out. :x

also thought about going thru paypal to ask for a partial refund as a NTer a few pages back suggested... but i preordered these and paid months in advance so it's probably well past any window for paypal buyer protection on my end. |I

Only thing i could think of is asking him if he could give me a proper discount. i want to preorder a pair of black/infrared 6 from jfd but at a reasonable, price. I dont have the luxury to wait in line for kicks or stay online on RD waiting for drops due to my job @ the office unfortunately. ive spoken to coldcity directly thru pm and he seems like a nice/good guy for the most part. :\

cold is a good person. just fumbled your order as a whole.

question... how would you "repackage" them? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom