JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

[ATTACHMENT=5475]20140112_171306.jpg (3,384k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Looks like your pizza party is coming a little late @zyzz. Better late than never though :D Appreciate all the homework you and the rest of these vet nters do for the rest of us members on this site. Your guy's contribution doesn't go unnoticed. Enjoy these kicks and please rock the sole off these bad boys :pimp: Im still on the look out for the rest of the nT fam, market seems to be drying up quick though :smh:

Good man!! reps to you bruh!!

View media item 742311
Looks like your pizza party is coming a little late @zyzz. Better late than never though :D Appreciate all the homework you and the rest of these vet nters do for the rest of us members on this site. Your guy's contribution doesn't go unnoticed. Enjoy these kicks and please rock the sole off these bad boys :pimp: Im still on the look out for the rest of the nT fam, market seems to be drying up quick though :smh:

Mods, please delete previous post. Im still learning how to use this site and my post wasnt done correctly. Thank you

what should i shoot for since i want the gammas? Or are they gonna restock
See i thought you had the 1's if you want the 11's go for the trade :pimp:

if anything the other guy could even add some money also to the deal
you could wait for a restock but even that's a gamble sometimes. good luck :nthat:

Last edited:
Bro do you have a life? I edited it within 30 seconds. Good god. You're a creeper man. Unreal.

You tried to play smart to another guy in here about using the forum , and you messed up yourself.Every single post you have up is a total failure.TOTAL.

:rofl:

You tried to play smart to another guy in here about using the forum , and you messed up yourself.Every single post you have up is a total failure.TOTAL.

:rofl:

Thanks, I'm stoked to know that you check up on my every single post THE MOMENT I CLICK THAT RED REPLY BUTTON. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom