JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This thread has been a fun time.  Glad to see people can post pairs in here finally.  Pairs are lookin good fellas.  2013 will be remembered as the year of the 1 for me!

I think you're set on 1's for a while :smokin

Last edited:
@sneakerp looking good buddy! My box had that sticker on the bottom right with the orange swoosh removed. Mind taking a closer pic?

These shoes do fit extremely tight. I took a chance and went with 11 even though i wear 10.5 and they actually fit real nice.

They do feel extremely narrow and snug compared to my other 1's.

Last edited:
ok, I think i'm good now

View media item 746387
9TWZZgm.gif

Called dude up directly after ordering to see about returns and such, number is his personal line. He didn't know about my order, asked for my full cc info I said I didn't feel comfortable giving that out, I gave him my last four digits to cancel the order he refused. Called my cc company filed a dispute then I get an email saying order cannot be forfilled....

:lol:

But asking for your credit card info to ask about an order :smh:

no i mean have been repping in other threads since and then everytime i come back in here I can't give reps

it hasn't said i've reached my limit for the day

You have a limit in threads also

It amazes me how many people who buy from an authorized retailer want a legit check(nevermind the fact that the 1st post in the thread has the info you seek). I hear about people switching authentic shoes out for fakes but has that ever ACTUALLY happened to anyone who purchased from an authorized retailer?

Probably the only Jordan 1 color way I would double up on.

:smokin

I'll get these soon enough..

Where you been fam? Haven't seen a porch or a roof shot in like a year :lol:

It amazes me how many people who buy from an authorized retailer want a legit check(nevermind the fact that the 1st post in the thread has the info you seek). I hear about people switching authentic shoes out for fakes but has that ever ACTUALLY happened to anyone who purchased from an authorized retailer?

QFT.

Still in The Hunt For These...as a consolation i bought myself a pair of concords and black flips juss waitin on the fedex guy should be here today

Back
Top Bottom