JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm in NYC and its not the snow but the salt that they toss on  the sidewalks and street that does a number on the leather, but I took a chance and wore my Knick 1's og to the Knicks vs Miami game last Saturday and all I had to do was wipe em down with a wet cloth when I got home
[/quote did you go get a ticket today. For the black&gold?

Pics of the veina sausage or it didn't happen

laugh.gif

what did customs hit you for on those viennas? 
roll.gif

I'm about to call it quits trying to find an 8.5 or 9 :frown: Everyone I've met up with either flake and ask for more, or try to pass a GM/Fake pair for a retail pair >:

#thehuntcontinues

Last edited:
I'm about to call it quits trying to find an 8.5 or 9
frown.gif
Everyone I've met up with either flake and ask for more, or try to pass a GM/Fake pair for a retail pair
mad.gif

#thehuntcontinues
I've been trying to hunt for an 8.5 for my friend here in SoCal and have had zero luck as well.

It's just not right when you're actually willing to pay resell prices but still can't get the shoe because there are so many damn fakes out there!!! 
mad.gif

fourdoor fourdoor
Seriously. I'm willing to pay what they want just to be shut down or they try to pass off bull-donkey pairs >:

#thehuntcontinues

Last edited:
^^I'm starting to feel the same way.

I gave up my pair for retail to help a lady out and now I'm left with zip. I don't regret it, but now I'm in the same situation as many :frown:

Last edited:

I'm in NYC and its not the snow but the salt that they toss on  the sidewalks and street that does a number on the leather, but I took a chance and wore my Knick 1's og to the Knicks vs Miami game last Saturday and all I had to do was wipe em down with a wet cloth when I got home
[/quote did you go get a ticket today. For the black&gold?
I stopped by after work saw about 70 people on line and bounced, this was around 1pm. I didnt feel like waiting a hour and change just for a chance to win a raffle

It actually angers me that there aren't enough pairs of these to go around that's crazy. I didn't realize how lucky I was for me and my girl to both get a pair for retail until every person in line behind me left with a size they wanted to trade or nothing. crazy limited only 2 stores in Alabama got them. JB THE HYPE IS THERE PLEASE MAKE ENOUGH PAIRS TO GO AROUND IT WOULD HELP YOUR PROFIT AND YOU WOULD HAVE MORE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. I feel like their logistics team watches clips of fightings and shootings over shoes and say hmmm.. How can we cause even more madness?

Are we still flaunting our kicks or nah?

View media item 780432
View media item 780433

2013 has been quite a year for me folks. Shout out to all my NT Pizza boys for all the laughs, struggles and memories. Wouldn't get here without y'all. :nthat:  

2227267_o.gif

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 you have no idea! I don't normally double up on anything with the exception of bc3's and these. I got lucky with one pair on FTL for release day. But I really want another pair of these!

and right about now my wife would almost kill me if I got another pair of sneakers! But she would definitely kill me if I got scammed!

It's really crazy these days. I used to walk in anytime of the day as a kid and get any of these recent "limited" releases. Sh*t is crazy now!

Back
Top Bottom