JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i really regret not picking these kicks up. would you guys get supreme highs any color or these breads instead? I'm having a hard time choosing between these kicks lol

i really regret not picking these kicks up. would you guys get supreme highs any color or these breads instead? I'm having a hard time choosing between these kicks lol
alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

Get what you like most.

Last edited:

If the price is the same, I would pick the Supreme High SBs, just off the strength of the superior quality and comfort. That's coming from someone who has always had Black/Red I's in their top 5 ever. As much as I love them, I don't feel like they come anywhere close to feeling "worth" the resale prices.

If the price is the same, I would pick the Supreme High SBs, just off the strength of the superior quality and comfort. That's coming from someone who has always had Black/Red I's in their top 5 ever. As much as I love them, I don't feel like they come anywhere close to feeling "worth" the resale prices.
Thanks for the input man you helped me make up my mind premes for sure. I've been saving up for the supreme highs for a while now but looking through this thread it kinda made the 1s tempting lol 

I'd go for those Supreme highs... I love Bred 1's, but Supreme highs are a much better find.

You'll be able to find a pair of Breds at any point.

man i went to the city gear bred 1 restock in houston this morning. they said they were going to do it at 7AM. 7:45am came and doors still didn't open. Had to leave because I had to get to work. man that was lame! knowing my luck, doors probably opened 5mins after I left.

man i went to the city gear bred 1 restock in houston this morning. they said they were going to do it at 7AM. 7:45am came and doors still didn't open. Had to leave because I had to get to work. man that was lame! knowing my luck, doors probably opened 5mins after I left.
should have called 1 hour late

Told my friend to help me cop a pair from the City Gear restock in Houston and he was about the 10th person in line. He told me that the store didn't open til 9:30 and that there were supposedly 15 pairs. Only the first 5 people got their pair...

Which city gear location was this? I had a meeting all day so no chance to get them. But would love to know

That citygear is right by my house.
Asked about the breds and the manager straight told me that it was not gonna be worth camping out for them since the supply was too low.

Just Sharing one sneaker head in our local FB group gifted his pair to me for 160usd only. So happy that there are still good and kind people out there.

Yeah that City Gear only had 10 pairs and no big sizes..I went in there a week early to see if it would be worth it and they basically told me nah homie

So, my boy found a couple pairs in his sizes from the same seller so we go to check em out. Everything looks legit, except the sole patterns are off and different from my legit pair. These are in a 10.5, 11. I didn't snap pics, but the dude might send some to him. I've seen 15+ pairs of 1's in person and these look like every legit pair I've seen, EXCEPT for the soles.

I think there was some discussion of this but I can't find it. Have any of you seen otherwise legit looking shoes be fake? Box, cut, perfs, stiching, toe box spacing, no widows peak, right lace bag, cardboard inserts...everything. Got me buggin.

^^^ There were supposedly some legit pairs that had mismatched/pebbled soles. As long as the materials are on point. From what I understood that's the only thing that none of the fakes got right (feel of leather).

If you type 'Sole Pattern' into the "Search this thread" feature you can see a lot of the others that got soles that differ from the usual sole patterns. Some of which said to have been bought from major retailers.

Last edited:
This Is true ^ had a legit pair Sz 9 I bought in store from FTL, one shoe sole had pebbled bottoms, other shoe had reg pattern, seen it on shadows also

That citygear is right by my house.
Asked about the breds and the manager straight told me that it was not gonna be worth camping out for them since the supply was too low.
My cousin told me they had more pairs but they kept some for the employees but that should be a given these days

So, my boy found a couple pairs in his sizes from the same seller so we go to check em out. Everything looks legit, except the sole patterns are off and different from my legit pair. These are in a 10.5, 11. I didn't snap pics, but the dude might send some to him. I've seen 15+ pairs of 1's in person and these look like every legit pair I've seen, EXCEPT for the soles.

I think there was some discussion of this but I can't find it. Have any of you seen otherwise legit looking shoes be fake? Box, cut, perfs, stiching, toe box spacing, no widows peak, right lace bag, cardboard inserts...everything. Got me buggin.

Not all shoes look alike/are perfect?

Back
Top Bottom