JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nerd.gif
Does this mean that you can order the royal 1s through the phone since it doesn't say "WEB ONLY"?

the whole dam world already knows now, let alone by friday night lol

The worst sadderday is upon us
nerd.gif

EBs servers by 430am

Last edited:
It's size 15 and up according to Eastbay.

Footlocker and Finishline haven't said anything yet which makes me wonder...

I really hope everyone lets the big foot dudes live and not try and cop just to flip

Last edited:
It's gonna be like FA23 opening with dudes carrying boxes bigger than them! LOL If ya plan on flipping these you better have a looooot of patience :smile:

Last edited:
I still have royal and bred sitting in the shoe box haha I'm finding a time to break those out

I still have royal and bred sitting in the shoe box haha I'm finding a time to break those out
I did the same thing with my 2013's, but I caved in after a couple of weeks. Took them out the box, took a deep sniff of the new shoe smell, laced them up loosely, and
140jcbs.jpg
down the street :lol:

Last edited:
I did the same thing with my 2013's, but I caved in after a couple of weeks. Took them out the box, took a deep sniff of the new shoe smell, laced them up loosely, and
140jcbs.jpg
down the street :lol:

Haha I feel you! Funny thing is that I unds my shadow and black toes hahaha and not these

Back
Top Bottom