JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I did the same thing with my 2013's, but I caved in after a couple of weeks. Took them out the box, took a deep sniff of the new shoe smell, laced them up loosely, and
140jcbs.jpg
down the street :lol:

Haha I feel you! Funny thing is that I unds my shadow and black toes hahaha and not these

hahahahahaha that so funny

just wear them. talmbout oo yeahh idk i need to find the perrrfect day to wear them. i'd wear them everyday if i had a pair.

yes im salty :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry I have to open this up again but Breds for Royals, or nah? Looking at trading 2013 Breds for what I believe to be 2001 Royals. Still don't see how that can't just be an even trade.

Sorry I have to open this up again but Breds for Royals, or nah? Looking at trading 2013 Breds for what I believe to be 2001 Royals. Still don't see how that can't just be an even trade.
I'd say go for it if they are ds.

Let me put it this way. How many people you think still have a ds pair of blk/red that released last year?

Now how many you think still have a ds pair of royals from 13 years ago.

That's why it's not an even trade.

Last edited:
True. One is also 13 years older than the other. I see where you're coming from though.
Let me put it this way. How many people you think still have a ds pair of blk/red that released last year?

i un-deadstocked my black/royal blue 2000 pair just recently

don't worry if you wear them
i had them on a full day and no problems

i think this should end the debate on grey market sneakers. its obvious the factories keep making pairs after the release date. except Jordan Brand probably picked ones that passed quality inspection and sent them to Eastbay. I refuse to believe that shoes from two years ago are just sitting around at Nike shipping facilities
the 04 playoffs XII sat for a long time look up the re-release of those finishline i think

I've had OG 1's from 1985 and royal 1s from 1985.  All are wearable.  The only thing you have to worry about is the cracking leather near the ankle.  That is all.  Wish I can find a way to restore them though

Damn...I was awake ready too when the tweet came out saying it would be postponed. :frown:

I'm hoping they t pull a Red October and just throw it up all random on a Tuesday afternoon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom