Jordan 1 bred 2001

Joined Oct 6, 2016
Not authentic. The #s on the inside of the tongues should be "of 38345". Production dates on size tag does not touch the barcode. Stay away.

Joined Mar 25, 2013
Sorry so late on this reply. This pair is in fact legit. Date not touching bar code happened sometimes on legit pairs. Thats not a 100% way to determine. Real vs fake Its more like 90% effective for old pairs. 14984 pairs are just a different run, This is an oversees pair. There were like 5 different numbered runs of the 01's.. The US pairs were 38345. The shape and materials check out to me. Fakes were no where near this good back in the day.

Joined Feb 14, 2021
Sorry so late on this reply. This pair is in fact legit. Date not touching bar code happened sometimes on legit pairs. Thats not a 100% way to determine. Real vs fake Its more like 90% effective for old pairs. 14984 pairs are just a different run, This is an oversees pair. There were like 5 different numbered runs of the 01's.. The US pairs were 38345. The shape and materials check out to me. Fakes were no where near this good back in the day.
Thanks for your response. I was planning to buy it for like 120$. Guys in my area tellin the pair was fake and price was too sketchy 🧐🧐

Joined Dec 11, 2004
^^ No Js expert but that size tag looks way way off, in terms of fonts & spacing. I cannot imagine these being legit. It's not even close. One dead giveaway is the shape of the 1.

This is a legit tag

s-l1600.jpg

Joined Mar 25, 2013
Yeah true man, that 1 does look sketchy..I think id side w the above OP, also that price is way too good to be true..My bad..Ive personally not seen a fake 01' pair look that good, usually they are very easy to spot..but you are right here based on the tag pic above. Sorry for the confusion homie.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now