Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20220610-100626_Instagram.jpg

Finally a proper close up shot. :nthat:

One of the big leakers on IG, Wavegod, is saying the early photos of the Chicagos are fake. I'll wait for official pics.

Yes you are :rofl: clearly you're emotional as hell about this release and people's fair criticism and skepticism about it. We're sneakerheads, we pay attention to details more than anyone. It's just normal lol my true size is 12.5 I rock sz 13s on avg because thats usually whats more available. You don't have to advise me, homie. I was heavy in the Jordan 1 game at one point. I know what works for me lol that's what I've been saying this whole time :rofl:

Ain't been any 997 drops lately so I haven't paid much attention to NB releases.

Emotional? I aint the one crying in here over some cracking and molds. :lol:

You can criticize it all you want, aint nothing wrong with that. But then still wanting to cop on release day and complain about L’s, yall aint even like em like that in the first place.

Notice details? Yeah sure theres cracking, blah blah. It doesnt take a sneakerhead to notice those details. :lol: Overall the shoe looks good. Everything else just nitpicking.

Emotional? I aint the one crying in here over some cracking and molds. :lol:

You can criticize it all you want, aint nothing wrong with that. But then still wanting to cop on release day and complain about L’s, yall aint even like em like that in the first place.

Notice details? Yeah sure theres cracking, blah blah. It doesnt take a sneakerhead to notice those details. :lol: Overall the shoe looks good. Everything else just nitpicking.

Yes calm your emotional self down. Only an emotional person would screen shot a ton of replies and save them til October to I guess "get back" at some posters :rofl: what!? Never said I didn't like them :rofl:

So do you just not bend your toe when you walk and only wear your shoes inside?

Ha ha. I'm the guy who wears my shoes, no inserts to prevent creasing or covering the bottom. On occasion I wipe them off with a damp cloth to clean them. I had some OG Huarache Flights that started cracking from age in about 2006 (I think they were from '91 and were durabuck), but otherwise never seen leather cracking. I'm not a big 1 guy so don't have any that age, but seen people restoring the collars that have cracked. Anyway, I think most understood my point. Cheers.

In for 1 pair. 1’s practically last forever so no need to double up for me, plus I’m not a huge 1’s guy.

Ha ha. I'm the guy who wears my shoes, no inserts to prevent creasing or covering the bottom. On occasion I wipe them off with a damp cloth to clean them. I had some OG Huarache Flights that started cracking from age in about 2006 (I think they were from '91 and were durabuck), but otherwise never seen leather cracking. I'm not a big 1 guy so don't have any that age, but seen people restoring the collars that have cracked. Anyway, I think most understood my point. Cheers.

Exactly, the leather doesn't crack lol materials like Durabuck and the Vinyl they used on the OG 1's collar & swoosh crack. Them cracking the white parts doesn't make sense in any way :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom