Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Wonder if that “backend” mess was just that, mess. Someone probably saw Nike was restocking kicks, not knowing which, and just put it out there.

Stuff gets loaded in the backend all the time. Even shoes that aren’t releasing on SNKRS. So seeing shoes in the backend don’t really mean much.

But if stock gets loaded (like actual stock with numbers per size), there’s a chance it’ll drop. And the time can be random so checking at 10am and done for the day is not the best plan.

People know how to check when something is about to drop, that’s why you always see those usual Twitter affiliates like Solelinks and J23 post hints like minutes before “shock” drops.

Honestly I don’t even know what being loaded on the backend means. Perhaps this

1674017110547.gif

Is today the day? I seen some cryptic tweets that could mean absolutely nothing like images loaded on the backend tweets did :lol:

I heard it was supposed to be today but the mold they cleaned off grew back on some of the shoes so they had to push it back

they're considering getting on hands on deck to clean them in time for the postponed date

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom