Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Yo! Hit on 3 accounts, all size 11.5!

giphy.gif

jk, all L's

If the demand is so high why don't they just make more, don' they want to make money? I just don't get it, if i was a stock holder in Nike i would not be happy.

If the demand is so high why don't they just make more, don' they want to make money? I just don't get it, if i was a stock holder in Nike i would not be happy.

That's why they make Jordan 1 mids in higher numbers. If you can't have these, then you'll buy the next best thing to it according to them. You'd be surprised how often people rage cop something because they take the L on a release.

Took an L. Not in a rush to have these esp w the dunk craze. I’ll cop down the line when they’re slept on.

2 W's.. crazy lol. Just as expected.. swift L. Glad my pair is already on the way and hoping they make it okay and everything's fine.

Of course I took an L.

My Playoff 13 shock drop W pretty much assured that I had no shot at these on SNKRS.

And my 13s still haven't shipped.

...so it's just a good old-fashioned double bung funk for lil Davey.

I was an advocate for GOAT but that whole seller not confirming the order to run up the price crap is extremely annoying. They need to change that. The prices on these have gone up and up in the past hour for no good reason

I will wait and see if/when prices go down. I've got the low and high black/white dunks already...

A monetary penalty would be better than losing 10 points but still won’t make a dent it that issue.

Back
Top Bottom