Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

These are going to be hard as hell to get. First, it's an 85 release so limited numbers and lots of demand. Second, it's an OG color way so lots of demand for that. Third, y'all acting like demand for "pandas" is low or gone; Panda dunks are released each month, and sell out. Every. Single. Time.

Full energy for these when they drop.
I can't catch a dub on anything online, hopefully things change this time around.

Yeah it was during that run from 2012-2014 where everyone was wearing basketball shoes and sigs were selling out. Didn’t matter what brand. You had people rocking Foams and Lebrons/Kds/Kobe’s, some people rocking Questions and Kamikaze’s, some people rocking Ewings. Heck I even remember seeing a bunch of Gloves and Shrouds lol. Honestly it was refreshing seeing the variety of shoes on feet
Yo I'm glad to read this....I think about this from time to time. That was a good era...literally every brand was poppin even fila lol

Personally I think Nike's abuse of the black/white dunks will negatively impact the demand on these.

We still want them because we know what they are, but the kids? They just see Panda and the high '85 mold doesn't carry hype on it's own.

I could be wrong

This could be the case, probably will turn off the casual sneaker person, younger heads etc. Most of the collectors or if youve been around a while, etc will still covet these.

This could be the case, probably will turn off the casual sneaker person, younger heads etc. Most of the collectors or if youve been around a while, etc will still covet these.

I’ve already seen post on Twitter of kids calling them Panda 1s so who knows what the outcome will be 😂

Definitely gonna try. $200 is kinda eh.

Wearing NG1 OG85 today, these things are great. Just classic all time shoes. Black/white will add to that.

Will have these one way or another. Definitely shooting all my shots at retail, but I’ve had to pay resell for all my other 85 Highs, this is the best one so it’ll probably be the same 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

Compared to the recent 85 release, only the toe box slightly changed.
A8412168-4E87-4E12-A28A-B821361EF703.jpeg

These are going to be hard as hell to get. First, it's an 85 release so limited numbers and lots of demand. Second, it's an OG color way so lots of demand for that. Third, y'all acting like demand for "pandas" is low or gone; Panda dunks are released each month, and sell out. Every. Single. Time.
Still debating on whether to grab a pair of the panda highs.

I don't like dunk lows.

But if I had the choice, obviously I would prefer to have the 85 black & whites.

I see no reason to have both.

But why not grab the pandas if I have little to no shot at getting the 85s?

But if I get the pandas, will that end up being the one time that I get lucky and complete the Hail Mary on the 85s?

In which case I would hate myself for getting the pandas?

...does that make sense?

billy-bob.gif

Still debating on whether to grab a pair of the panda highs.

I don't like dunk lows.

But if I had the choice, obviously I would prefer to have the 85 black & whites.

I see no reason to have both.

But why not grab the pandas if I have little to no shot at getting the 85s?

But if I get the pandas, will that end up being the one time that I get lucky and complete the Hail Mary on the 85s?

In which case I would hate myself for getting the pandas?

...does that make sense?

billy-bob.gif
Yeah, FOMO can be rough. Panda dunk highs are pretty much always in stock at Sheik these days so I wouldn't worry about not being able to get them.

Back
Top Bottom