Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

I just copped yesterday off GOAT, I already know I'm getting a L on these on release day. :lol: I sold 3 pairs of sneakers last night so it made it more feasible to pay resell on them
What ever it takes good for you enjoy

I’m ready to pull the trigger on them as well, but I have to shoot my shot at retail first 🤔

Other way around papi. Golfs look like the OG colorway lol but even still that black collar throws the shoe off in my eyes.

No way people are wearing golf shoes casually though? Not quite sure of your thought process here.

Other way around papi. Golfs look like the OG colorway lol but even still that black collar throws the shoe off in my eyes.

No way people are wearing golf shoes casually though? Not quite sure of your thought process here.

I meeeean, I'm not personally, but it's not like they have spikes on the bottom of them. People used to wear Nike turf shoes casually all the time.

Good point about the turfs, although those always had only rubber soles, just textured different. I thought all golf shoes had spike spikes. Didn't realize many of them were also textured rubber.

Back
Top Bottom