Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Good point about the turfs, although those always had only rubber soles, just textured different. I thought all golf shoes had spike spikes. Didn't realize many of them were also textured rubber.

Nah, from what I've seen these are closer to the old Bo Turfs. Basically looks like a Jordan 1 outsole, but just extended a little bit more.

Yea used up most of my credit. The 13’s won’t be such a hassle to get imo as these so I said eff it and pulled the trigger.

The revised collar padding and the heel straight shape are both nice improvements.

He knows. I hope the dumb people at Jordan Brand listen. Crazy that other people make them better than the actual company.

The revised collar padding and the heel straight shape are both nice improvements.

Agreed on the improvements. Getting there slowly but surely.

Spoony, I MAY have bitten the bullet on a pair of black toe/black tongues...and yeah, they're pretty nice. :rofl:

Anyone with a pair able to compare with the other 85's? Want to see if the improvements on this one aren't just QC related

I knew they'd be limited but I didn't think they'd be RAFFLE limited. I guess the Neutral Grey's being FCFS on SNKRS was just by chance.

Edit: actually I can't remember if the Neutral Grey's were a draw or not. I think the were on other sites but for SNKRS I could have sworn they were FCFS but I dunno anymore. Too much has happened between then and now so I can't remember. :lol:

Last edited:
Entered Bodega and Extra butter raffles.

Links:

Just want my 11.5 to wear. Hopefully it's not impossible.

Back
Top Bottom