Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

I know this is a terrible indicator and it might be me just doing some copium but is there any chance that this WONT be a sellout?
This thread is only 21 pages long versus the L&F's 500+. Again, I know it's not a good indicator at all but I'm hoping there isn't much hype on these..

I know this is a terrible indicator and it might be me just doing some copium but is there any chance that this WONT be a sellout?
This thread is only 21 pages long versus the L&F's 500+. Again, I know it's not a good indicator at all but I'm hoping there isn't much hype on these..
Even if there no hype the stock still pretty limited will sell out tmrw

Stock is super low, they'll sell out

8632546F-9FFD-4CC6-8E52-5AAFAD8B1DE2.jpeg
🔥

I think I’m pretty satisfied with some of my recent sneaker pickups to not go all out to get these. Put in at Undefeated and Bodega, might try End🤷🏾‍♂️, and of course SNKRS.

Got some other kicks lined up if I miss out…can get like 3 pairs for the price of the 1s

The only raffle I entered. I'm ready for the L from UND and SNKRS tomorrow though 🤣
I entered a few more but I’m getting ready for Ls all around tomorrow. Looking like the decision is whether or not to pay resale.

Last edited:
These not being available in store around Chicago is wild. I figured I would go after 13s if these were unattainable for retail, guess it’s about time to move on, I already know SNKRS gonna be a joke

Back
Top Bottom