Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Wating for my high 85 Laney’s. Space jam 1 mid and the Jordan 1 mid knick s to land today also have the crafts and seafoam shipping out on Saturday. Miss the shock drop so i copped my size 10 for 360 shipped.

Prices coming down, I definitely should've waited a couple more days to cop on resell. On top of that, my goat pair coming through DHL from hong kong lmao. If I see that Chinese box label, I'm complaining and sending em straight back.

thats-racist.gif

I'm waiting for another eBay code, don't really want to pay more than $350.

I used the one last week for some Neutral Greys 85s and used my girls account for some Shaq Attaqs Orlando's.

Sneakers game is messed up, there's so many pairs of REEBOKS for $175-$200 on Ebay, these sellers are insane.

Not paying that much for a Reebok unless MJ dropped 40 points on the Knicks in it. 😂

339 total through ebay. Which is a pretty decent price considering at my bid of 300 through stockx it'd still be more expensive for me at 361. Also I been neglecting my topstar status so its a win toward that lol I'm definitely doubling up for these before that Jordan AIR movie comes out. That movie is gonna skyrocket Jordans again, especially the 1s and ESPECIALLY the L&F.

You wouldn't BELIEVE where they manufactured the pairs then!

Xenophobic Karen *** :smh: tf you gonna say to customer service? "Hey these shoes look Chinese I don't like them I want a refund" you gonna try to say the swooshes are slanted or somethin?
Bro as a *** Asian myself, idk what you on about. These yeezy slides clearly have a diff label so I’m saying if it’s not the standard looking one on J1’s, I’ll be pretty heated.

Attachments

• 4495736D-3C29-4EF3-878C-8EC47CBD5980.png
    4495736D-3C29-4EF3-878C-8EC47CBD5980.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 471
sneakers are distributed in countries that don’t share the same size metrics. How ignorant must we be to assume a Brazilian consumer is walking into a store asking for a US size 9?

Different country different labels. EU, Mexico, India, China, etc come to mind for Adidas labels

Labels have us, euro, uk and cm on it. Check above on the l&f. No reason why a box label should be drastically different tbh. But when it looks that far off on the slides, people gonna question if it’s authentic or not. Should I decide to sell later down the line.

Back
Top Bottom