Jordan 1 High '85 Metallic Burgundy - June 22, 2024

There you go people IMG_0051.jpeg

sz 9 was 20 over retail. Jumped a tad after.
airthompson airthompson Hope you’ve been well, man. Remember you from the early and exciting days of when the Air Jordan 1 High emerged and evolved during that 2013-2015 era.

Excited to see pics of your pair once they land. So few images of these compared to what’s usually out this close to a release and part of the fun is seeing them leading up to release date. Really looking forward to these.

IMG_4807.jpeg

Same leather grain as most ‘85 Retros. Notable differences are: cotton tongue like original (nylon on prior 85s aside from NG low 85s) , no production sticker on the insole, matte white finish.

JB, just gives us the pack.

IMG_4812.jpeg

Ironed down the lower eyelets (left) so the eyestays don’t protrude giving an accurate 85 sleek contouring

Aw damn. I can’t wait for these. More beauty shots! Was hoping they’d switch to that softer grain leather like in the lows but all good.

IMG_4807.jpeg

Same leather grain as most ‘85 Retros. Notable differences are: cotton tongue like original (nylon on prior 85s aside from NG low 85s) , no production sticker on the insole, matte white finish.

JB, just gives us the pack.

IMG_4812.jpeg

Ironed down the lower eyelets (left) so the eyestays don’t protrude giving an accurate 85 sleek contouring
change out them laces fam let’ssee how these joints look

These look so good! I’m trying so hard not to cop early with prices being so low, this may be the 1st 85 High I hit at retail & don’t have to pay aftermarket. Thr demand doesn’t seem to be there, which is great for a AJ1 collector like me!

Back
Top Bottom