Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

I just bought the 2016s for a pretty decent price.

So I won’t be bothered much if the reimagineds suck.

If they turn out like the Lost and Founds or White Cements, then I may try to grab a pair for retail.

…but won’t be disappointed if I can’t.

Last edited:
I have the 2016 in excellent condition so if these are not a re-release of the 2016 with the black tongue (since I know it will not be the 85 mold) I'll probably pass even though this is my favorite colorway of the Jordan 1. Knowing JB it will probably be suede or patent leather.

53237395-BF68-4B49-9A0A-CF482BB1317D.jpeg

My 2016’s are looking pretty reimagined

Curious to see what material they decide to go with. We got patent leather black/red 1’s, suede black/royal 1’s, maybe these will be canvas like the AJKO’s

When is this reimagined thing going to be over? You know damn well we are getting aged Metallic V and Black Toe V with holes in the air pocket soon and no laces.

Watch them also do a XXXVIII Joe Flacco PE or retro East Coast XIX dedicated to da Detroit Pistons. Or how about a Flyknit Sacramento X? Gore-Tex Black XVII? Airless XVI? Would pay money to sit in these meetings.
Lol @ Joe Flacco PE :lol:

We simply must be getting the OG fat swoosh from that MJ photo on these then too right??

I think we are getting leather. The reimagined part is the logo.
Yeah that's what I suspect as well, its supposed to resemble the pair MJ was holding in the picture. Unless they decide to go with the vintage Lost and Found look but I'm pretty sure the goal with the reimagined 1's is to make each pair different from each other material wise.

Better than the suede Royals and patent Breds. Give them a black tongue and I’m in. All these reimagined 1s are a holdover until we get the OG set in the 85 cut, anyway.

Better than the suede Royals and patent Breds. Give them a black tongue and I’m in. All these reimagined 1s are a holdover until we get the OG set in the 85 cut, anyway.

i disagree. the air jordan changeup makes them about the same to me... if not worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom