Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

First batch of pics don’t look great. I don’t care about the inscription. It’s the AIR JORDAN stamp that looks off to me. Will need to see more pics.

Imo the writing makes em even more dope....big fan of when they drop his PE ....i was hyped for the Chicago 1s with the aj2 midsole...was fcfs at the mall...flew down there on RD and they sat 2 years at jimmyjazz 😂 from what I can remember....let me know if I'm missing any

Chicago 1 aj2 midsole
Aj3 Washington wizards
Aj5 BM with 23 stitched
Aj10 double nickel 45
Aj11 concord lows...he wore at parade
Aj11 bred lows ...I think at a camp..even with the red insides
Aj11 space jams 2016

The upcoming sj 11 lows...pretty sure he had a pair way back

I Hate most collabs and gimmicky ones but those ^^^^ get me pumped af

This drop will be a gem 🔥

Of course the 85 cut in this color will be top shelf but still....can't hate this

IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg

You really think they’re going to sellout?

Pretty much every non 85 OG AJ 1 High since Palominos has sat and gone in significant discount.

These are somehow worse than the Royals Reimagineds.
Thought these were reimagined not OG 85

and all the colorways previously of 85 sold out and sold for over retail by double atleast

These should sell out EASILY with or without the sig on the collar unless they do some weird **** to the rest is the shoe

Thought these were reimagined not OG 85

and all the colorways previously of 85 sold out and sold for over retail by double atleast

These should sell out EASILY with or without the sig on the collar unless they do some weird **** to the rest is the shoe
Huh? I never said they were 85s…

Why would they sellout when Royal Reimagined didn’t and were more like the actual Royal 1 highs than these are like the Black Toe 1 highs.

EDIT: Also, BTs in 2016 had less resale than Royals in 2017 did… That was a long time ago so it might not be too relevant to 2024 though.

If this is the official photo, L&F have better shape

Hold up I thought the writing was going to be on the medial/inner side of both shoes. I’m definitely out if they put that writing where the “Air Jordan” should be on either shoe. That would be dumb if they did that. Really hope this IG blog doesn’t know what they’re talking about. I suspect they don’t.

Huh? I never said they were 85s…

Why would they sellout when Royal Reimagined didn’t and were more like the actual Royal 1 highs than these are like the Black Toe 1 highs.

EDIT: Also, BTs in 2016 had less resale than Royals in 2017 did… That was a long time ago so it might not be too relevant to 2024 though.
The reimagined royals were also suede lol

I love royals but if they aren’t leather I ain’t copping

Not really into random materials like that which clearly others weren’t either

I’ll be shocked if these don’t sell out if it’s all original except for the signature and air Jordan on the ankle

The reimagined royals were also suede lol

I love royals but if they aren’t leather I ain’t copping

Not really into random materials like that which clearly others weren’t either

I’ll be shocked if these don’t sell out if it’s all original except for the signature and air Jordan on the ankle
That’s a massive difference though fam.

Those shadows with all the writing bricked and IIRC those were pretty limited.

People don’t want things to stray too from the OGs, esp when Air Jordan 1 OG Highs as a model are down bad rn.

That’s a massive difference though fam.

Those shadows with all the writing bricked and IIRC those were pretty limited.

People don’t want things to stray too from the OGs, esp when Air Jordan 1 OG Highs as a model are down bad rn.
What shadows?

These ain’t sitting man unless there’s something else on the shoe they aren’t showing

If the sig was black, different story. Even I wouldn’t buy them at that point :lol:

Back
Top Bottom