Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

What shadows?

These ain’t sitting man unless there’s something else on the shoe they aren’t showing

If the sig was black, different story. Even I wouldn’t buy them at that point :lol:
These monstrosities lol

IMG_2193.jpeg

Hold up I thought the writing was going to be on the medial/inner side of both shoes. I’m definitely out if they put that writing where the “Air Jordan” should be on either shoe. That would be dumb if they did that. Really hope this IG blog doesn’t know what they’re talking about. I suspect they don’t.
Looks like it will have the writing on the outer side

Breda and royals woulda sold out

If they weren’t patent leather or whatever the hell they were and an entirely suede shoe

Miss me with that

L&F sold out and they made TONS of pairs and half you guys hated them :lol:
L&Fs sold out because they were much closer to 2015 Chis than the patent Breds and suede Royals were to 2016/2017 Breds/Rpyals though.

I don’t think people will be feeling these BTs with the “AIR JORDAN” instead of the iconic wings logo and the writing on them but we’ll see.

For your sake, you should hope I’m right so you can cop at disco lol

L&Fs sold out because they were much closer to 2015 Chis than the patent Breds and suede Royals were to 2016/2017 Breds/Rpyals though.

I don’t think people will be feeling these BTs with the “AIR JORDAN” instead of the iconic wings logo and the writing on them but we’ll see.

For your sake, you should hope I’m right so you can cop at disco lol
I’ll grab a pair one way or another long as everything else good

I’m not a fan of changing materials and all this other gimmick ****. The autograph or whatever sucks but atleast it blends in kinda, if it was highly visible… nah

I’ll grab a pair one way or another long as everything else good

I’m not a fan of changing materials and all this other gimmick ****. The autograph or whatever sucks but atleast it blends in kinda, if it was highly visible… nah
I hear ya.. I actually detest the “AIR JORDAN” since the Wings logo is so iconic on AJ 1s (I HATED those previous Rare Air AJ 1s for this same reason). I know the OG sample pair had this but I think the Wings logo on the final model looks so much better.

AJ 1's have cooled off in general, but in 2020 im ngl the hype was too much. We had basic *** colorways selling out and reselling for absolutely no reason. Even I got caught in the hype. Had hyper royals, turbo greens, the crimson tints...I sold all them joints.

If you look Zsneakerheads post on these he describes the writing being on the left and right medial sides of the shoes respectively, even showing the original signed shoe with writing on the medial sides to reference the inspiration for the concept of this release. For some odd reason the mock-up photo shows writing on the outside collar on one of the shoes which I just refuse to believe is accurate. I just don’t believe JB would ruin the shoe to point of making them mismatching like that. These guys gotta have their info wrong and/or just screwed up on the mock-up, I’m hoping. Signature writing on the inner medial sides? Yeah that’s cool. But to put that on the outside collar where the “Air Jordan” text should be (on either shoe) makes 0 sense because the original shoe the concept is storied after isn’t even done like that. It’s on the inner side. This is driving me nuts. If they release like the mock-up they deserve to sit hard and go on sale at outlets.

Last edited:
😱😱😱 You’re a reseller! 😱😱😱

You better not have sold them more than a penny over retail!

$0.01 is too much, IMO. Too many other shoes and I don't want to perpetuate the resale market. I buy resale only when it is at or below retail.
im pretty sure I lost money. I had worn all of them. I just wanted to clean up my collection. It wasnt for the act of flipping

If you look Zsneakerheads post on these he describes the writing being on the left and right medial sides of the shoes respectively, even showing the original signed shoe with writing on the medial sides to reference the inspiration for the concept of this release. For some odd reason the mock-up photo shows writing on the outside collar on one of the shoes which I just refuse to believe is accurate. I just don’t believe JB would ruin the shoe to point of making them mismatching like that. These guys gotta have their info wrong and/or just screwed up on the mock-up, I’m hoping. Signature writing on the inner medial sides? Yeah that’s cool. But to put that on the outside collar where the “Air Jordan” text should be (on either shoe) makes 0 sense because the original shoe the concept is storied after isn’t even done like that. It’s on the inner side. This is driving me nuts. If they release like the mock-up they deserve to sit hard and go on sale at outlets.
Don’t think it’ll be on the outside

That would be idiotic

Back
Top Bottom