Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

on that right now lol with that code it’s 190 flat.
damn I just checked, I swear a week or two ago I could find 10.5 under $200 all day DS

either prices went up or sellers saw the code and raised prices :smh:

Was going good now @DoubleUpKicks charging me add to cart fee after not securing my shoes. But he states he placed a order. No more business with doubleupkicks. Assuming the scamming begins now. When business slows up

ive had no issue with doubleupkicks when i used em a few times. if he states he placed an order, have him give ya the order number. in the order details it should have your info for the shipping etc. if he cant provide an order number, then yea he might be scamming.

ive had no issue with doubleupkicks when i used em a few times. if he states he placed an order, have him give ya the order number. in the order details it should have your info for the shipping etc. if he cant provide an order number, then yea he might be scamming.
Yes mane told me he had verified the info. I asked to provide me details for my order he didn’t reply for 24 hours. Then told me he’s waiting to hear back from Eastbay. I explained I had no charges from them for Jordan 1s and verify his information before sending me a receipt. Normally I get the details from the atc service but don’t know what he’s pulling

Yes mane told me he had verified the info. I asked to provide me details for my order he didn’t reply for 24 hours. Then told me he’s waiting to hear back from Eastbay. I explained I had no charges from them for Jordan 1s and verify his information before sending me a receipt. Normally I get the details from the atc service but don’t know what he’s pulling

well i mightve misspoke before. he wuldnt have the order number. because i assume he used your info, so thus the order confirm would come to you. on his end, all he would see on his bot is wether or not checkout was successful.

im assuming he sees on his end that checkout was successful for your slot. which is why hes giving you issues.

well i mightve misspoke before. he wuldnt have the order number. because i assume he used your info, so thus the order confirm would come to you. on his end, all he would see on his bot is wether or not checkout was successful.

im assuming he sees on his end that checkout was successful for your slot. which is why hes giving you issues.

Ok probably why he was standing by what he said. I’ve always paid when I received a order. Don’t know what the issue could be then this time. He replied a while ago saying he’ll have information tomorrow night. So I’ll be waiting to hear more on the matter. Thank you for chiming in

Edit!!! W T

Attachments

• IMG_20181216_075832027.jpg
    IMG_20181216_075832027.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Can someone tell me who has both, are the Clay greens better than the pine green's as far as quality? Trying to decide which one to get.

Back
Top Bottom