Jordan 1 High OG Wings legit question

I'm at work right now so I don't have photos, but I bought a pair of Jordan 1 Wings last night from a seller that has (as far as I know) a pretty good reputation. The problem is that there isn't a serial numbering patch on the inside of the tongues. I had a pair of these awhile ago that had the serial number and every picture and description I've ever seen talks about the serial and production number of 19,400.

When I asked the seller he said "Some of the released pairs didn't come numbered as the others did" and just left it at that. Thankfully I paid PayPal, but before I act too quickly I wanted to check here to see if anyone has a confirmed source that there was another release with non-numbered pairs, otherwise I'm going through PayPal for a refund.

I can take pictures tonight if anyone thinks there's a reason to.

I also just noticed that the Gold metal on the back is pebbled instead of smooth... ugh.

Return city.

Ok, they had just taken a bad picture of the back of the shoe on their. The metal isn't pebbled.

However, the seller asserts they've seen and passed along a lot of pairs that don't have the serial number patch. That sounds even more sketchy since I can't find anything on any site backing this up as a legitimate thing that happened.

PTownKicks23 on IG if anyone is interested. I was hoping it was a harmless mistake (wouldn't have shared the IG), but they're still trying to convince me there's nothing wrong rather than just offering me a refund. I'd stay away.

Ive personally never seen a legitimate unnumbered pair.
The only way i feel you could have a legit pair is if they were samples. I seriously doubt that is the case. Either way we would need some pics. I think I would just get your $ back here.

Back
Top Bottom