Jordan 1 High Rookie Of The Year Legit Check

Hi Guys,

Big sneaker head collector but never owned high tops though I have always loved the shape of Jordan 1’s

I recently bought my second pair of Jordan 1s after picking up the first pair of Hyper Crimsons from Footlocker.

I bought a dead stock pair of Rookie of the year off ebay so I just want to double check they are ok. They came with a Foot Locker receipt too but I know receipts dont mean much.

Also appreciate if you guys can give me any tips best to look out for on Jordan 1’s.

E87F4CB5-7C09-4934-89FF-67658063674D.jpeg 7B6398FE-DA4D-46FB-B099-ECE92A3F11F1.jpeg 9A62EC2F-90DD-409E-B91A-0A1AFB3ACCC9.jpeg A72CFA2B-4140-4968-8F9D-972B1D007853.jpeg C2E08B33-B10A-4898-A51C-E4F4ED93F7D8.jpeg E3898C90-F28A-4955-AA51-8B031B9832A6.jpeg EB8DBF66-D434-4396-8454-B314236873DC.jpeg F6AE775E-68AD-4B5A-B8FB-4AEA91B89D6C.jpeg 64FCE7B2-D526-4FC1-84B2-E8969E108A12.jpeg

Thanks

Picture of sole too, if any other pictures need taking please let me know.

E206F5AE-B92A-4AC2-AE6C-9E0446164373.jpeg

I believe these are authentic.

The best way to authenticate Jordan 1's from top tier fakes is:
- The Swoosh, it has to have the right shape and it should be thin. The swoosh on your pair looks good, but the tip looks rounded, its usually sharp. If you can, add a picture of the left foot swoosh.
- The Materials, many times replica sellers use the wrong materials by using stiff leather or very tumbled leather. The leather on yours looks ok in my opinion.
- The Shape, fakes sometimes have bigger toe box then normal and look to boxy, they also tend not to have an hourglass shape on the back, many are usually more straight and the ankle flaps tend to go into the shoe rather then being spread out. The toe box shape on your looks right, and your shoe does have an hour glass shape on the back.

Is the receipt from FTL from a store in Europe? because the box label has no retail price, so the shoes are from oversees.

This is an authentic pair in size 11, that you can compare to yours.

These don't really have an hourglass shape, the middle of the shoe is straight. They also have a more rounded toe box then your pair.

This is a fake pair.

The swoosh looks a little bit too wide in my opinion. The leather looks too tumbled, and it had a bad shape on the back, you can see the flaps going toward each other instead of going apart.

I believe these are authentic.

The best way to authenticate Jordan 1's from top tier fakes is:
- The Swoosh, it has to have the right shape and it should be thin. The swoosh on your pair looks good, but the tip looks rounded, its usually sharp. If you can, add a picture of the left foot swoosh.
- The Materials, many times replica sellers use the wrong materials by using stiff leather or very tumbled leather. The leather on yours looks ok in my opinion.
- The Shape, fakes sometimes have bigger toe box then normal and look to boxy, they also tend not to have an hourglass shape on the back, many are usually more straight and the ankle flaps tend to go into the shoe rather then being spread out. The toe box shape on your looks right, and your shoe does have an hour glass shape on the back.

Is the receipt from FTL from a store in Europe? because the box label has no retail price, so the shoes are from oversees.

This is an authentic pair in size 11, that you can compare to yours.

These don't really have an hourglass shape, the middle of the shoe is straight. They also have a more rounded toe box then your pair.

This is a fake pair.

The swoosh looks a little bit too wide in my opinion. The leather looks too tumbled, and it had a bad shape on the back, you can see the flaps going toward each other instead of going apart.

Thanks for the reply, here are a couple of pictures below (sorry about the poor lighting). I also compred the shoes to my first pair the neutral greys and they seemed fine but because the materials are totally different I just wanted to be sure.

Yes the receipt is Footlocker and in the UK they ship from Holland which is correct (The receipt is same as other trainers ive bought from footlocker)

A6DF1C30-6DC6-47C1-81DD-1485927AC959.jpeg 4DE3E494-2C82-4ADC-BC49-40FB32FB59CF.jpeg 4A5A9DDF-0F85-4F4C-9D68-D2528B2128D4.jpeg

Thanks for the reply, here are a couple of pictures below (sorry about the poor lighting). I also compred the shoes to my first pair the neutral greys and they seemed fine but because the materials are totally different I just wanted to be sure.

Yes the receipt is Footlocker and in the UK they ship from Holland which is correct (The receipt is same as other trainers ive bought from footlocker)
They are authentic.
The shoe looks good from the other side, just wanted to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom