Jordan 1 High Satin Black/Red (Women) - October 18, 2023

I saw them in person, they are a really nice shoe. This one is a pair to keep for the duration. Prices are low now but later on they won’t be. It’s still an OG black/red colorway in the end and you know what that means.
Especially if a "proper" blk/red cw does not release for years.

Pair 1/3 arrived for me
Tote bag aka diaper bag was a nice touch
Lil man's pairs

Attachments

• Snapchat-695088900.jpg
    Snapchat-695088900.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 265
  • Snapchat-1419981331.jpg
    Snapchat-1419981331.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 267
I only feel for those who paid an exhorbant resale price over the last year or two. Everyone else had time to stunt or hopefully make their plays with those.

I feel happier for the many people (like me who always wanted those and finally gets a chance to get them.

My happiness for the masses >>>>>>>>> over my pity for those are saddened by their anchored resell value.

I went to the Nike Store today for the first time in months, only to do an in store return of an online order.

I was surprised to see these available there.

I didn’t ask what sizes they had, as I’m a men‘s 11.5.

But it speaks more loudly to the cooling down of Jordan 1 hype than anything I’ve seen up to this point.

I only feel for those who paid an exhorbant resale price over the last year or two. Everyone else had time to stunt or hopefully make their plays with those.

I feel happier for the many people (like me who always wanted those and finally gets a chance to get them.

My happiness for the masses >>>>>>>>> over my pity for those are saddened by their anchored resell value.
Cant pity anyone spending 3k on some sneakers
Imagine if Nike/JB and UNDFTD dropped a GR of the 4s lol

I went to the Nike Store today for the first time in months, only to do an in store return of an online order.

I was surprised to see these available there.

I didn’t ask what sizes they had, as I’m a men‘s 11.5.

But it speaks more loudly to the cooling down of Jordan 1 hype than anything I’ve seen up to this point.
Nike/JB killed the AJ1 hype because they completely oversaturated the market for them. They did the same thing with Dunks as well.

This is a good thing as the shoes are now easier to attain at retail or under.

This is a bad thing because now 98% of cws are horrendous.

Off rip comparing these to my old bred 1s the satins have way more padding even in the tongue and noticeably more comfy

Back
Top Bottom