Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

Lol y’all asking best lace options, like these ain’t a Chicago spin off. :lol: Sail, Black, Red, White and possibly blue to fit the spider-man theme.

$20 more for GITD and no extra laces or special box is kinda lame but i’ll just use the laces that came with the origin’s.

i hope they brick im not paying the high especially with having lost and founds

Prices are dropping faster than I thought. The way it’s going they be a little over retail and the may 20th drop is still weeks away.

i hope they brick im not paying the high especially with having lost and founds

Yup they already are bricking, on the main release day it’ll even more 📉

IMG_2143.jpeg
IMG_2144.jpeg

To add, so far I don’t see anything on them that glows in the dark, they are also higher cut than the lost and founds both are size 13
Look like old school WWE wrestling boots compared to the L&Fs, didn’t know they were like that, I hate the old high cut, damn 😑

Also as far as glow you gotta charge the glow by putting em in sunlight.

I want to ask if they made any unauthorized pairs of these? I’m thinking about securing a pair for a trip to Atlanta and need to have them by May 25th.

IMG_2156.gif

And you really typed that in red font. FOH

I apologize, I should have elaborated better; I’m planning on securing a pair from StockX and wanted to know if they made unauthorized pairs of the shoe and should I secure from eBay instead.

Back
Top Bottom