Jordan 1 High Stage Haze - July 2, 2022

Shockingly this was my first W on Jimmy Jazz, I went the Apple Pay route and it was super quick

$180 a little steep for these and I’m usually OG color way only. But I couldn’t resist having these around to beat up over the summer.

I think these will be like the Turbo Greens and go from sitting with little interest to doubling in price.

I was too tired and lazy to grab my wife’s and daughters’ phones, so I only tried with my account. L on size 10 as well as the coral lows. Hopefully I can catch a restock.

$180 a little steep for these and I’m usually OG color way only. But I couldn’t resist having these around to beat up over the summer.

I think these will be like the Turbo Greens and go from sitting with little interest to doubling in price.
Who’s giving out stimmy this time?

I wasn't gonna cop but they grew on me.
E7202B62-9977-4D80-860C-087A7A7ADB39.jpeg

Missed the Drop but Shoe Palace had my size left. Bummed about the shipping fees but it’s better than paying resell.

Anyone know why Hibbetts & some stores moving these for $180?? 👀

They $170 everywhere else.
Aye F Hibbett's. They sent me the wrong order when I ordered the Heritages. I've shipped the shoes back middle of June and still haven't received my refund. Having to resort to a PayPal Dispute as we speak. 😔

Walked into undefeated in Vegas right before money in the bank and they had a full size run,got my pair

Back
Top Bottom