Jordan 1 High Stage Haze - July 2, 2022

Looks like 7/2 for the wider release.

Girl at DTLR brought out my brother's pair from the back already in the bag and said we were good to go......didn't pay yet. He had to tell her he needed to pay for it lol.

After another back door. Smfh. 😡 Saw this coming since the first day I saw the shoe.

You need to calm down man lol....there is no real hype on these. You'll be good even if you go resale. Give SNKRS a shot when the wide drop releases and try raffles again when the other stores open theirs.

A delay of a shoe the DAY of release is kind of crazy.

So theres another DTLR across the street from the one I won the raffle at. Decided to check them out and they had sizes so I copped a 10 just because when was the last time Ive been able to do that with a decent colorway 1.

20220608_133556.jpg
20220608_133535.jpg

20220608_134606.jpg

Black laces are the move. I worry about how this cracked leather is gonna hold up over time... I have concerns. Looks like its what we are gonna see on Chicagos and maybe 88s.

Last edited:
So are they gonna do another raffle?? I knew I shoulda chose ship to me.

I took the biggest L just now. So pissed off. 😭😭😭🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

Really considering paying resale right now. These are 1 of 3 best drops this year.

Call your store, some places are allowing to pick up the shoes.

So theres another DTLR across the street from the one I won the raffle at. Decided to check them out and they had sizes so I copped a 10 just because when was the last time Ive been able to do that with a decent colorway 1.

20220608_133556.jpg
20220608_133535.jpg

20220608_134606.jpg

Black laces are the move. I worry about how this cracked leather is gonna hold up over time... I have concerns. Looks like its what we are gonna see on Chicagos and maybe 88s.

I asked the girl at DTLR if they had any FCFS pairs and she said it was all raffle.....despite her not even knowing there was a raffle (or asking my brother to even pay for his pair when she brought it out).

I don't think she even knew what her own name was but I didn't feel like pressing the issue. Nice you got a double up....I'll wait for the pairs to come in from the app drop and see if I wanna but I doubt I will

Wtf footapps.

Won at Champs. Confirmed yesterday. After work today, I raced to the mall. Checked the app before heading in and saw the "Where were you?". It was only 6:30. Totally confused but decided to ask what was up in store.

Apparently, the winners were drawn. The winner sheet was printed. But the people above said to not sell it THIS MORNING.

The manager said my reservation is good for 7/2. But idk how much I can trust that.

Check y’all local DTLR’s, they still have a good
amount left. They even had size 12.5 available and i didn’t know that they still carried that size. Last I heard about them having a 12.5 in anything was almost 20 years ago

LIVE via SNS
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Stage Haze'
10% off w/ code sneakers
=> bit.ly/3tMrmym

refresh if you don't see sizes, 5mins cart hold so keep trying every few mins

I was able to cart by constantly pressing add to cart for about 10 minutes. Keep trying, it’s under retail shipped. So happy I got this done with! 🔥🔥 $162.10 🙌🤘👌

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! Order just went through. Getting smashing atc until it finally added.
hmmm 2 charges on my CC. No order confirmation email, nothing in order history.

Last edited:
Man idk about SNS, I ordered well over a hr ago & still no confirmation email. Hopefully it's not ghost orders

I haven’t gotten my confirmation email either. I hope they sort this out. Last of the drops I really really want this year.🙏🤞 plz SNS 😵‍💫

Last edited:
There are others who have reported the same with SNS with recent orders (namely the Air Max 1 TreeLine and Madder Root) and not getting any order confirmation, updates or response from SNS. Did the spam atc and submitted an order for a size 12 thirty mins ago and nothing. Not that it will help but took a few screenshots of my showing they "got my order:". Hopefully, they ship.

Back
Top Bottom