Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

Bro.. that would have been the price after you missed out.. You should have waited.. For anyone on the fences about pulling the trigger now or later.. I recommend waiting. Just put in work this upcoming week. You will hit..
Yeah I was thinking of paying resell for an early pair myself but the most I'm looking at paying is around $200-210 anything more is too much including tax and shipping for a sneaker that I can potentially cop for retail on rd.

Yeah I was thinking of paying resell for an early pair myself but the most I'm looking at paying is around $200-210 anything more is too much including tax and shipping for a sneaker that I can potentially cop for retail on rd.

That Price range is very optimistic.. I think locally after someone misses out on release date.. its gonna go for around $230 - $240 range. I have them in hand.. and they are just fantastic.

Cloudy day in South Florida.. the color looks different in person and when the sun is out, A true UNC color. I will take more pics soon.

IMG_9325.jpeg

That Price range is very optimistic.. I think locally after someone misses out on release date.. its gonna go for around $230 - $240 range. I have them in hand.. and they are just fantastic.
I wear a odd size in 12.5, i think these will sell out.

I want to pick these up on Saturday but I will be out of town. Does anyone know of any stores in Washington/Pittsburgh that might be doing a draw for in store pickup I could enter? Since I won't be home I'm wondering what options I might have in addition to trying Nike on the release.

I want to pick these up on Saturday but I will be out of town. Does anyone know of any stores in Washington/Pittsburgh that might be doing a draw for in store pickup I could enter? Since I won't be home I'm wondering what options I might have in addition to trying Nike on the release.
Why dont you just enter your entries on the flx footlocker/champ's apps for in store pickup using the Washington/Pittsburg zip code you're going to be in and see whats the closest stores by you that are getting em?

Last edited:
Why dont you just enter your entries on the flx footlocker/champ's apps for in store pickup using the Washington/Pittsburg zip code you're going to be in and see whats the closest stores by you that are getting em?
I could do that. I was mainly asking for advice on what stores actually exist in the area. I'm unfamiliar and if there are stores there that I might not have in Ohio. I know ****'s has a huge presence but I'm not sure that will work for me since I won't be in the area to get on any lists during the week. BTW, Footlocker apparently doesn't exist in the area and I found 2 Champ's locations in Western PA.

I could do that. I was mainly asking for advice on what stores actually exist in the area. I'm unfamiliar and if there are stores there that I might not have in Ohio. I know ****'s has a huge presence but I'm not sure that will work for me since I won't be in the area to get on any lists during the week. BTW, Footlocker apparently doesn't exist in the area and I found 2 Champ's locations in Western PA.
Hmmm thats a bummer. The only thing i can think of for you is doing a search for sneaker stores on google with the zip code you're gonna be in and see if any of them are doing draws/raffles for these.

Last edited:
Hmmm thats a bummer. The only thing i can think of for you is doing a search for sneaker stores on google with the zip code you're gonna be in and see if any of then are doing draws/raffles for these.
Ah. its not a big deal. I went head and entered those Champs and a couple of Hibbetts I found. I'm willing to drive a bit around the Pittsburgh area on Saturday since I have nothing but time to kill that morning.

Back
Top Bottom