Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

L on Shiekh app

IMG_6381.png

Just got a pair of these instead of the dark marina blues that I ordered on the restock. Think I’ll just keep ‘em. Got me wondering how this will affect stock on the release, as it seems to be a pretty common issue with this restock.

😆

Not to be a hater cause I actually like watching his videos but man, the way he edits his videos is so obnoxious.
The whole "BANG" effect and him yelling for half the video.
I end up having to watch with the captions on while muting the video.

I can understand your dislike with an individual or his histrionics on a social network because I feel the same way whenever I see particular individual on certain social networks with their asinine antics to draw attention or make it a distinct trademark of himself.

It's similar to how I feel whenever I see Jason McIntyre on The Herd on FS1 or Zubin Mehenti on ESPN SportsCenter, I just tune out those idiots by changing the channel whenever they speak.

It's always annoying whenever social network or TV personalities make it a priority to exhibit histrionics to make themselves distinct. Being contrived is for losers.

Nike shipped my Dark Marina Blues from the restock......well alright then.

20230721_165301.jpg

I was holding my pair in hand and I have to admit I thought the leather woulda been better especially on the toebox. Still nice quality either way, though.

Welp SNKRS stock gonna be buns.

I wonder how many people got these instead of the blues

Back
Top Bottom