Jordan 1 High Washed Heritage - June 10, 2023

White laces look best IMO

Black strings aren’t bad but don’t look as good as I was hoping

IMG_7307.png

Haven’t bought a J1 in awhile..
But maaann.. I’m Surprised so many passed. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes seeing my size 11 still available lol. Was on the fence because I don’t really need no more kicks but I had some gift cards from Christmas I was holding onto so why not? .. Guess the hypes died down a bit and I’m here for it…..until the next wave.

Haven’t bought a J1 in awhile..
But maaann.. I’m Surprised so many passed. I almost couldn’t believe my eyes seeing my size 11 still available lol. Was on the fence because I don’t really need no more kicks but I had some gift cards from Christmas I was holding onto so why not? .. Guess the hypes died down a bit and I’m here for it…..until the next wave.

Nike made a ton of these, and they didn't have an early shock drop that would have reduced stock on release day.

Nike made a ton of these, and they didn't have an early shock drop that would have reduced stock on release day.

I’m sure that’s the case. But my perspective is from like a year or two ago when it didn’t matter what the color way was. Felt like everything was selling. I had to take a step back lol. I’m just now getting reacclimated into sneakers.

Copped these today, will decide if I’m keeping when I get them in hand. They remind me a lot of the Nike SB Peewees which is a shoe I regret getting rid of til this day. This will be the closest I get to getting them back since they don’t retro SB’s.

Now that I have these I can officially beat the Stealth 1s from last year into the earth. These are 100x better than those even though the material on the Stealths was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom