Jordan 1 High Yellow Ochre - January 27, 2024

I'm glad I sold my yellow ochres from the BHITG pack. Between these and the Taxis they really wouldn't have gotten wear.

Still on the fence with these but I would probably do it for sale prices.

Still debating on these. I don't even really wear my Taxis or Pollens often so I don't really see a point in copping another yellow based Jordan 1 that's just going to sit in my closet.

These are a pass for me now that the yellow portions are not leather.

They are? What are the yellow portions if not leather? Do you mean that they are confirmed to be suede or nubuck (both actually still leather), or have you heard they are canvas or satin or something?

They are? What are the yellow portions if not leather? Do you mean that they are confirmed to be suede or nubuck (both actually still leather), or have you heard they are canvas or satin or something?
From what I read its nubuck/suede. Something similar along the lines of the Shadow 2.0's.

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Yellow Ochre”
Color: Yellow Ochre/Black-Sail
Style Code: DZ5485-701
Release Date: January 27, 2024
Price: $180
Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre-7.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Yellow-Ochre-8.jpg

These are a pass for me now that the yellow portions are not leather.

its actually better in nubuck than leather with these. if they were leather they would've been that much more loud with the sheen. nubuck matte's them making them perfect. you might have actually talked me into these.... very underrated. hopefully under retail stays firm.

I like them, but don't really need them. Saving money for the upcoming 4's.

What’s the meaning of the $120? Is that a normal threshold since 2 of you all have mentioned it

Back
Top Bottom