How can we avoid this!??

Attachments

• 6DDA621D-19B9-47A1-985C-84A994C8B8B0.jpeg
    6DDA621D-19B9-47A1-985C-84A994C8B8B0.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 1,070
  • B120EF1F-57CF-4E73-A276-158319007107.jpeg
    B120EF1F-57CF-4E73-A276-158319007107.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 906
The shoes are meant to get beat up. To show signs of wear and collect dirt and stains. I believe they leave the materials untreated rather than standard coated materials used for sneakers.

Tom Sachs did this with the mesh on the mars yards 2.0.

I understand ppl will want to keep these oristine, esoecially those who paid resale etc so I would say best bet is to spray with repellant and pray.

The shoes are meant to get beat up. To show signs of wear and collect dirt and stains. I believe they leave the materials untreated rather than standard coated materials used for sneakers.

I understand ppl will want to keep these oristine, esoecially those who paid resale etc so I would say best bet is to spray with repellant and pray.

Would Crep spray be ideal

I was thinking this also, i know the shoes art like artwork & the materials are quite lux, but i think they're meant to be beat to high hell, think of them as quality selvedge denim that you pay a premium for, then wear them until it fades, whiskers & tears & forms to you perfectly.

Neutral Acrylic resolene might work. It's a finisher for dyed leathers. But be really careful as I would only treat the underside. Not sure if it will alter anything you accidently get it on that's visible

Hmm i hope virgil talks about it soon , so we know if this is a quality issue or if its meant to happen

Please use the off white thread or the care and maintenance thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom