Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

4q6V4HK

These r beautiful... Finally got around to take some
Finally Unds'ed today. Loving them...even though my pinky toes went numb lolView media item 925017

lol did u get tts or .5 up?

Thanks to whoever posted that link to anyconline.com. Just doubled up on these at retail for both. :smokin

They crease. Who cares

Oh yeah y'all do.
Repped! This is what we call Bad *** ness at its finest. I used to have sneakershield on my Black/Red 1 but after 2 tries, it really hurts.

and I was like the hell with crease. It's a battle scar and it adds Character to the pair :smile:

Repped! This is what we call Bad *** ness at its finest. I used to have sneakershield on my Black/Red 1 but after 2 tries, it really hurts.
and I was like the hell with crease. It's a battle scar and it adds Character to the pair :smile:
Battle scar?? Tf??

This have been used more than a dozen times, 15-20 wears since RD and also half size up, and creased just minimal, most of my 1s crease very minimal. It depends on your foot on how wide or narrow it is and if it fills up the gap on the toebox.. Honestly i don't really like to see toebox creasing like the barons and the royals that is posted up there. Looks ugly. Most my shoes crease horizontally where the flex point of the toes is located.. Jordan 1 with out crease are even uglier.View media item 929028

Last edited:
Depends on the particular piece of material you got on each shoe as well. I have some pairs where the material on one shoe will crease way more and you can tell before you even put them on.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been posted but the foot action 23 store in NYC had these in stock in 11 and 11.5 as of 4 pm. Just wanted to share

damn son are those wide legs?

lee pipes or jncos?

Lmao nah man, they're Levi's. Caint be rockin them skinny joints.

God blessed me with gorilla thighs. 34" waist/ 32" thighs. It's tough finding jeans that compliment jays. Lifting is part of my lifestyle so its a choice I suppose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom