Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Really nice, probably be hard to get like every other NA Jordan 1. Reminds me of the Steel 10's.

If the baron IXs come out in April I guess these would have to come out around April as well

:rofl:

first time ive ever seen everyone on the first page like/approve a JB release.

glad i was the first to post them. hope they arent limited because these will get copped x2 since i like the added white and love the shadows. these are an instant classic IMO

I was thinking same thing lmao

:rofl:

first time ive ever seen everyone on the first page like/approve a JB release.

glad i was the first to post them. hope they arent limited because these will get copped x2 since i like the added white and love the shadows. these are an instant classic IMO

I was thinking same thing lmao

but then again, 1's hype are an all time high :smh:

if these were the first 1's to release last year they would be looked down on or sat on shelves

i love em and buying em for myself, everyone else tho... idk

but then again, 1's hype are an all time high
mean.gif

if these were the first 1's to release last year they would be looked down on or sat on shelves

i love em and buying em for myself, everyone else tho... idk
difficultly of copping 1s is at an all-time high after the black/reds

"that's just the way it isssss, things will never be the saaaaame"

So boring. Another missed and failed attempt. Now JB is just going to monopolize on the Nike Air tag. The baseball concept has been done, it's played out and had two colorways. Here's to hoping that the yet-to-be-seen colorway for May is actually from 1985.

Should've gone this route it you needed a "Baron" theme so bad...
View media item 761439

These are pretty nice. Not sure if I'll cop since I already have the Shadow's though. I really wish the grey panels were black...... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom