Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Might be able to get these and the 9's depending on which retailers are getting these

Just found a respectable pre order on these. I have had no luck on any 1 last year, so found a good price before the gougers kick in on release day.

Now I can focus on the 9s for retail hopefully.

Just found a respectable pre order on these. I have had no luck on any 1 last year, so found a good price before the gougers kick in on release day.

Now I can focus on the 9s for retail hopefully.
how much if u don't mind sayin

Hoping I can cop these and the 9s! Like how they dropping them the same day they dropped them the 1st time around.

When they dropped the Baron1s back in 2008 I remember a lot of spots didn't get them around me and my spot only got 10 homes and 13 aways.

View media item 874166

Hopefully it's not like that this time around.

i dont care if they have hype or not i already made my decision a long time ago of copping on first sight but i just dont understand how them garbage a** 5lab3s and venum 10s are more felt

I'm sure almost everyone who's been on this thread for a while feels the same about you in regards to copping these 1's. Personally I don't care if a shoe is hyped up or not, the less hype the better in most cases but either way I'm going to try and cop. In my opinion, I like the concept behind the 5LAB3, the only thing keeping from copping them is that they are very delicate. I also liked the last 3LAB5 shoe that dropped and I'm looking forward to the rumored upcoming one as well.

Hopefully this stays lowkey, trying to cop 2 pair

I'm good with one pair since I'm going for the 9's that same day as well lol.

the shadows sat in stores for a little & sat at resellers hand for retail, so this should be an easier cop. unless everyone had a change of heart since the shadow release

Hopefully history repeats itself, but it seems like on release day everyone has a change of heart nowadays whether its due to really rockin them, impulse/hype, or to resell whether people are open about it or not :smh:

on ebay they got a few different birmingham baron jersey where the number and name is stitched not that swingman type ish... just type in "micheal jordan baseball jersey" they got home and away jersey for like $45-$65

In all my years of buying Jordans I never copped a pair of 1's because they look like they feel flat footed like Nike Dunks. Anyone know if the soles got extra padding?

I know in these day and times there really isn't a such thing as a easy cop but I have a feeling you won't have to jump through hoops to get these. With them dropping the same time as the Baron 9's I think they're going to be overlooked. That 45 on the back of the 9's is a beast magnet.

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking , these are the 1st J's this year that I must have , so I'm hoping jb isn't on some limited bs or allocate all of these to a certain area

via SBD

The Air Jordan 9 and Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG are both scheduled to drop on April 5th as a “Barons Pack” (sold-separately) to pay tribute to MJs comeback. Both of the Jordan “45 Barons” jerseys features either a Black with White or Neutral Grey with Black. Look for these jerseys to start hitting select Jordan Brand retailers soon.

I know in these day and times there really isn't a such thing as a easy cop but I have a feeling you won't have to jump through hoops to get these. With them dropping the same time as the Baron 9's I think they're going to be overlooked. That 45 on the back of the 9's is a beast magnet.

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking , these are the 1st J's this year that I must have , so I'm hoping jb isn't on some limited bs or allocate all of these to a certain area
you couldn't b more on point...them putting that 45 is gonna skyrocket the resale prices...im gonna pull out all my weapons for the 9s and add the 1s if I'm luccy

Agree. I think those 9's are gonna get all the hype come next month. That 45 is gonna be a a thirst trap

Hoping this is an easy cop...
grin.gif

I dont understand how shadows are going for so much. I had a hard time moving them for close to retail

Back
Top Bottom