Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Might as well since I missed every OG I release last year... 
mean.gif

Forget the heel, I'm not a fan of the pinstripe lining. Who actually cares about minor league baseball teams?

Forget the heel, I'm not a fan of the pinstripe lining. Who actually cares about minor league baseball teams?
i can easily look past the lining. Just like the Vegas'. Laces gotta go tho

Last edited:
Maybe it will be similar to the material on the 09 shadow pair. That definitley would not be a deal breaker for me. I really like the colorblocking. I could do without the pinstripes on the inside, but then again I have the Vegas 1 with the obnoxious inside so I guess I can't complain.

^^^
It looks like it could be very light grey leather though, hard to tell in my opinion from that pic

Look at the glare on the black leather tab, collar, & wings logo. If the grey were leather it'll most definitely pick up a shine from the lighting, because it's certainly dark enough to reflect light, whereas the white isn't. Also you could pick up on the grain.

Last edited:
yea maybe you are right but these pics are awful, hopefully we will get better angle shots and quality of pics soon enough, Nubuck or not I'm still interested in this pair but of course i rather have leather and black laces

Back
Top Bottom