Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

talked to the connect today, my pair is locked. There should be a good amount of these

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lol at the meme.

I seriously cannot wait for these. So glad I already ordered a pair for me and the wife... Makes me more excited knowing I'll (hopefully) be able to double up when these release. FNL+WC=win.

The more I see these the more I dislike the 9s. They just look turrible (Charles Barkley voice)

In line for tickets. Mad folks out here for the 9s.. I'll see how this plays out for me

Citysole pair should be here Mon/Tues. Really excited for these for some reason. I've had every pair of NA ones released including bred and royals but for some reason these just pop to me and are going to be a great summer wear alongside the concord lows.

Does anyone have info on the baron shorts that modern-notoriety posted? I can't seem to find them for sale.

Thanks in ad*****.

Citysole pair should be here Mon/Tues. Really excited for these for some reason. I've had every pair of NA ones released including bred and royals but for some reason these just pop to me and are going to be a great summer wear alongside the concord lows.

Does anyone have info on the baron shorts that modern-notoriety posted? I can't seem to find them for sale.

Thanks in ad*****.

Got pics? Only seen the hoody

Update---Local HOH had what looked liked a freaking UNO deck of Mens and GS sizes of the 9s

Roughly 40 to 70 pairs of the 1s seemed to be available. That's mens and GS.

A lot of interest for the 9s. Put in work, these can be had at retail!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom