Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

[h1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h1]
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What im getting on NDC

Stuck on "Order Processing"

Had an error just a moment ago had to re-click the Confirm Order button.

sounds risky. i dont know you from a hole in a wall why would i risk giving you my personal paypal info for some shoes. no thanks
For once I don't disagree with you.
you agree that you're a scam artist, you will go on a shopping spree with my info
nerd.gif
, what a shame stay away.
roll.gif
 nah I was never about that life. 
i dont know man, you from nyc and that avatar speaks volumes. you think 34st footlocker and 125 still have sizes

man this is such BS. like someone twitter said... billion dollar company that can't afford a decent checkout system?? wtf?

**** nike, i'm done with this ****

I am actually happy that the MexSneakerhead is finally copping. He's a straight reflection of how most of us on here succeed and fail every Saturday morning. :lol:

Yea think imma drop em.
let me log in and cop and ill paypal you 20 for the oop
PM. No need for the 20.

sounds risky. i dont know you from a hole in a wall why would i risk giving you my personal paypal info for some shoes. no thanks
For once I don't disagree with you.
you agree that you're a scam artist, you will go on a shopping spree with my info
nerd.gif
, what a shame stay away.
roll.gif
 nah I was never about that life. 
i dont know man, you from nyc and that avatar speaks volumes. you think 34st footlocker and 125 still have sizes
Shaq did always equal scammer life 
nerd.gif

Prolly not btw. Dudes be camping out there for everything.

Last edited:
had a tiffany like check out....got both shoes in the cart at 8:00 and after refreshing the browser about ten times i got to my cart which continued to crashed and then i lost the nines and got them back...gave up on chrome and opened firefox. ..i paid for the shoes and had the page hang on order processing for about 3 mins before taking me to the thank you page.

Back
Top Bottom