Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

just got back from a night out, forgot the US changed to DST so im an hour late lol... guess im not copping 
laugh.gif

What is up with Nike. I can't check out. Keep getting this or issues with 
[h1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h1]
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What code is this, too?? 

Code: 013V-0000000]

I'm able to cop almost every release from FNL but they always seem to get a limited pair of 1's.

What is up with Nike. I can't check out. Keep getting this or issues with 
[h1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h1]
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What code is this, too?? 

Code: 013V-0000000]
Same, just waiting

Stupid *** website wasted an hour of my time! Had me on a waiting list for 45 minutes then it wouldn't check out for 15 minutes until it timed out. No paying resell. Fuq Nike.

Still in line... The site so broken dudes cant check out? 9's were a breeze, I'm not having these issues.

I got all the way into my pp acct and hit pay bill and boom problem with submission or some suck. So not cool

THE ANGUS'S ARE NOT PROPERLY PEPPERED IN HERE RIGHT NOW 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just copped 2nd pair from EB......Other was from NDC and 1 pair of 9's from FNL. im done. congrats to all who was able to cop.

Back
Top Bottom